Epilogue

Epilogue

Harry's POV

I squealed loudly, running down the hall, Louis and I had been messing around all morning. Louis was currently chasing me, trying to get a hold of me, I was trying to avoid getting tickled. We were on our short break before going to America, me and Louis had been having a great time, having a lot of fun together.

Louis was such a sweet guy, he was a lot of fun to be around, he was trying his best to make up what happened. I had almost forgiven Louis, but not completely, I was still scared that he change his mind about me. I tried not to think about it, but it was hard somethings, I just had to relax and not worry so much.

I ran down the hall way, quickly running into the bedroom, luckily the door was open. I hid under the blankets, going quiet, I could hear Louis running into the room. It took everything in me not to giggle, I didn't want Louis to find, if he did I knew he would win. I took little breathes so I didn't move that much, our blankets was rather puffy so I figured it would hid me well.

I suddenly felt a weight dropped down on me, I scared lightly, watching as the blankets were moved away from my face. Louis looked down at me, starting to laugh down at me, I blushed lightly and looked up at him. Louis smiled softly softly, looking at me, why does he always do that?

"Nice try there, Styles." Louis said and chuckled.

"It was worth a shot." I said softly and looked up at Louis.

Louis smiled softly and got off me, sitting down on the bed, I propped myself on my elbows and looked over at him. He was actually letting me go? It was a bit of a surprise, but that didn't I was going to let him go, at least not yet. I sat up fulling, turning to look over at him, Louis smiled at me and pulled me close.

I giggled, feeling him kiss my cheek, it was a sweet and tender kiss too. I smiled lightly, looking down at him, Louis was so sweet and gentle when we were together. I leaned forward, looking down at him, Louis has the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen.

I leaned forward again, lightly pecking Louis on the lips, making him smile up at me. I chuckled lightly, straddling his hip, Louis bit his lip and looked up at me. I looked Louis up and down, chewing on the inside of cheek, Louis and I hadn't had sex yet. We had been taking things slow, but I knew Louis wanted to, and so did I.

I was a little nervous, neither of us have had sex with a guy before, I didn't know really what to do. When we had gotten back to the UK, I had bought condoms, just in case. I wasn't sure what Louis would like, I was nervous of making a wrong move, I didn't want it to be awkward. I bit my lip lightly, carefully placing my hands on Louis' chest, I needed to ask him.

"Are.. Are you ready to um, take things to the next level?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah.. If you are." Louis whispered and looked up at me.

I nodded lightly, leaning over, I began gently kissing and sucking on his neck. Louis moaned softly, tangling his fingers into my hair, his hand tugging lightly. I ran my hand down his side, my lips still attached to his neck, I had expertly learned all of Louis' sweet spots on his neck. I smirked against the skin, moving down, close to the crook of his neck.

Louis moaned softly, reaching up and gripping my hair, I smirked softly and sucked at his neck. I used my free hand to turn his head, trying to get a better angle at his neck, Louis was still moaning softly under me. I pulled away from his neck, looking at him, Louis smirked and pecked my lips.

"Tease." Louis mumbled.

I smirked lightly, kissing Louis deeply, he smirked and gripped my hips. I deepened the kiss lightly, closing my eyes, I wanted to take things slowly but at the same time I wanted to get to the point. I felt Louis' hand travel up my shirt, feeling at my chest, I smiled lightly and kept kissing him. I decided to let Louis chose how fast, or how slow, we went.

I didn't want to make some mistake, this was the first time for the both of us, I wanted to do this right. I pulled away slightly, feeling Louis tug my shirt off, I smiled softly and quickly began kissing him again. The kiss soon began more passionately, Louis' hips rolling upwards, I was trying my hardest not to moan yet.

I pulled away from the kiss, breathing heavily, I reached down and pulled Louis' shirt off. Louis looked up at me, smirking slightly, he decided it was time for him to take charge. Louis grabbed my waist, rolling us so he was on top, I blushed deeply and looked up at him.

Louis smiled softly, looking down at me, he leaned forward and kissed me slowly. I smiled lightly, gently kissing him back, he smirked against my lips and trailed his hand down. I closed my eyes feeling him unbutton my pants, I parted my lips slightly and slid my tongue out.

I was trying to distract myself, I was getting a little nervous and needed to calm down, so this was the perfect way. I closed my eyes, feeling Louis part his lips, finally letting me slip my tongue in his mouth. We kissed like this for a few minutes, I didn't realize we were both naked till Louis pulled away, which made me blush.

"Y-you ready?" Louis mumbled softly.

"You you wanna top first?" I whispered and bit my lip.

"Yeah," Louis said softly "I promise to go slow."

I nodded softly, looking up at Louis, I was excited but also very nervous. I licked my lips, watching Louis open the side table draw, I watched as Louis pulled out a condom and lube. I raised an eyebrow, looking over at Louis, I don't remember buying those.

Louis looked over at me, blushing lightly, he cleared his throat and opened the lube. I chuckled lightly, propping up on my elbows, it was cute how he was blushing. I smiled softly, watching him, he spread my legs and reached hand down. I yelped slightly, the lube was a little cold, Louis smirked and put on a condom.

I couldn't help but think Louis knew it was cold, but I didn't mind, I knew it was going to feel really good soon. I bit my lip, looking up at Louis, he smiled softly and leaned forward. Louis began kissing me, I slowly felt him push inside me, quiet slowly I might add.

I groaned softly, closing my eyes, I kissed Louis and tried not to focus on the pain. It hurt like hell, but that was no surprise, it was my first time with a guy. Louis pulled away from the kiss, looking down at me, his face filled with worry and concern.

"Are you okay?" Louis asked nervously.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just move." I mumbled quietly.

Louis nodded, slowly moving his hips, I groaned quietly and placed my hands on his shoulders. Louis panted softly, kissing my neck, the pain I felt soon turned into pleasure. I moaned softly, throwing my head back, everything felt amazing. I gasped lightly as Louis bit my neck, sucking lightly, I knew I'd have a bruise there in the morning.

Louis moaned softly in my ear, his hips moving at a slow and steady pace, it was an amazing feeling. Louis would lean down and peck my lip every once and a while, making sure to go slow, he was so gentle with every move. I could feel myself getting close, I knew I wouldn't last much longer, I needed release.

Louis thrusted a few more times, letting out a long moan, at the same time I repeated onto my stomach. I moaned heavily, my eyes lightly closed, my body felt limp and tired. Louis panted heavily as he pulled out, laying down on the bed bedside me, I breathed heavily and opened my eyes.

I rolled over and cuddled close to Louis, resting my hand over his chest, his arms wrapping around my waist. I smiled softly, looking up at him, Louis had this certain glow about him. I leaned forward, gently kissing him on the cheek, his lips tugged into a smile.

"I love you.." Louis whispered softly.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

And I meant it. I love Louis more then anything, he was kind and gentle, but firm when he needed to be. Louis was everything to me, I didn't want to loose, ever. I know our relationship started off rocky, but it was getting stronger everyday. Louis was there for me, no matter what, any time I wanted to talk he would drop everything.

Louis was my saviour..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awwww! so what did you guys think?
I wanna thank you all so much for reading this story. I've loved writing it for you guys.

I'm sorry this is a little short and sorry it took so long. I've started learning to drive and I'm busy with school work. But I hope you guys liked it! Thank you for reading an voting!

- Katie xx