8; ¢¢

HEY EVERYBODY! WE DON'T HAVE TO LIVE THIS WAY. WE CAN ALL GET SOME, WE CAN ALL GET PAID.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

---------------------------

Still Ichigo's POV

"You look great." Rukia said as she opened the door. The house was already filled and it wasn't even half the school.

"T-thanks." I said. I walked in and looked around. Some people seemed to be already drunk considering the party has barely started.

"People are already drunk. That's no surprise." Renji said, " you look amazing. Hopefully, you'll get laid."

I blushed and playfully punched Renji in his chest.

"I-I came to the party t-to have fun n-not get fucked."

"But doesn't getting fucked belong with having fun?"

"S-shut up, Renji."

Renji laughs and drags me over to the kitchen.

"Pick your poison."

"I'd appreciate if you didn't call the alcohol poison. It kind of makes it not wantable." Rukia said.

"Fine, pick your drink." Renji sighed.

"Um..I don't know.." I said.

Renji smirks and hands me a red solo-cup filled with vodka. I take a sip and cringe.

"T-this is terrible."

"That's vodka for you." Rukia said, grabbing a cup.

"How can p-people drink this?" I asked, cringing when I take another sip.

"I think it's for the purpose of getting drunk. Plus if you keep drinking, it doesn't taste bad." Renji said.

"T-that's because I'll b-be so drunk that I-I won't care what I drink."

"Exactly." Rukia laughed, "looks like more people are coming in."

I look at the people that walked. I noticed the people and quickly down the vodka.

"Woah, slow down tiger." Renji chuckled. Ichigo shoved the empty cup in Renji's face.

"More."

"But Ich- more!"

Renji sighed and poured Ichigo more vodka. Ichigo took a sip and walked back in the living room. Rukia and Renji look at each other worried.

"Man, he's gonna fuck up."

"He surely is."