9; (ノ^o^)ノ

Shane Crump ( ˘ ³˘)❤. If you like Inuyasha, can you check out my new book, Demon Hybrids, it's InuyashaxNaraku. I realized that I've been writing in first person then out of nowhere I start writing in third person, you guys probably noticed. I might go back to the previous chapter and fix that.

~Yuki Neko Jeagerjaques

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ichigo may or may not have had 7 cups on vodka. He may or may not be flirting with hot guys at the party. He may or may not had ran into Grimmjow and asked him to fuck him. He may or may not have slept with Grimmjow.

Ichigo definitely doesn't know if he did those things because he doesn't remember anything after his second cup of vodka.

Ichigo wakes up in a bed in one of Renji's guest rooms. He was bare naked and his ass hurts. He has no clue how he got upstairs. Maybe Renji took him up here when he got completely wasted.

Ichigo shakes his head. Renji definitely didn't take him up here. Otherwise, he wouldn't be naked and his ass wouldn't be hurting.

Ichigo sat up but quickly laid down because of the enormous headache he had. Ichigo lays there and tries to remember what happened but his headache gets worse the more he thinks.

"Might as well go back to sleep. Renji's probably not even awake yet." Ichigo said to himself. Ichigo closes his eyes and slowly drifts off to sleep.

{{{}}}

Vodka shots later- previous night

Ichigo was drinking his 7th cup of vodka. His mind was completely fuzzy. He shouldn't have drunk so much. Especially, something as strong as vodka.

Right now, Ichigo terribly flirting with this guy. If Ichigo wasn't drunk he'd be probably sitting down or hanging out with Renji and Rukia, and not flirting with a guy that's probably taken.

"Wanna go upstairs, baby boy?"

Ichigo giggled and shook his head.

"I-I want to be royally f-fucked."

"I can be the one to do that."