10. Carrie

Five thousand dollars in cash, what the hell? Where did she even get this money? I am going to get the hell out of Dodge but not because of her money. I'm not sure how because of the fact that my car didn't exactly stay rubber side down. I'm going to find a way out.

Betty has explained why Sarah acted the way she did what she did but I still don't agree with that. If she would've just told we we could've talked about it! But no she just assumes that she knows what's best for me!

I'm waiting on the results of the CT Scan and then I can go home. I'm back in my normal clothes again and I called the insurance company, they're replacing my car. I put my Yankees cap over my face and lean back.

"Why is my life so fucked up?" I wonder and someone laughs.

I look up to see Rikki standing in the doorway.

"Hi Rikki." I say and he waves.

"Carolina?" Rikki asks with a laugh and I scowl.

"I hate it but it's my name." I say as he walks in.

"How's your head? And I happen to like your name." He states and sits on the bed beside me.

"My head's fine and you'd be the first." I say and he smiles.

"I bet your mom liked your name. I mean it's on your bracelet and everything." Rikki says and touches my wrist. "A pretty name for a pretty girl."

"Sarah, right?" I wonder and he shakes his head.

"Carolina." Rikki says and kisses my cheek. "Carrie you're really kinda perfect. You wanna go out with me when you get out of here? I mean you kinda need a ride home."

"Yeah, that sounds good to me." I agree and he smiles.

"Awesome." He says and laces his fingers through mine.

The doctor comes in and says that I have clean bill of health and Rikki and I head out of the hospital holding hands. I'm not sure where we're going but Rikki drives.

We stop off at a liquor store before driving into an open field. We sit on the hood while drinking beer.

"Where are you going to move to?" He wonders.

"Uhh I'm not sure yet." I admit.

"Come to LA." Rikki says and kisses my cheek again. "You can stay with me."

"Why all of this all of a sudden?" I wonder and he smiles.

"Finally got enough balls to ask you out." Rikki admits and I kiss his cheek. "When I heard about your crash I knew that I had to ask you out as soon as I saw you again."

"How's that working out for you?" I wonder and he grins.

"I'll tell you tomorrow morning but I think it's going well." Rikki laughs.

He bends down to kiss my lips and I smile into his mouth. It quickly turns to me straddling him and us making out with his hands up my shirt. Rikki moves to kissing my neck and collarbone.

"Wanna check out the backseat?" He mumbles while kissing my neck.

"Yeah okay." I agree.

We climb into the backseat and Rikki gets in a on top of me. Our shirts gets pulled off and thrown to the floor boards. He starts to kiss my chest.

"You sure your head is okay?" He wonders as he starts to undo my jeans.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." I say and he kisses my forehead.

"Okay I'll try not to drive your head into the side of the car too hard." He says and kisses my neck. "Just in case, y'know?"