L.A.

Hi my name is Sammie I'm a director of Statistical Reporting...I work for a non profit organization...I'm 25  long hair and I think over all I have a nice decent figure....(chuckles)

I'm pretty much a decent girl....my life is a little complicated right now....when guys approach me they always ask if I have someone....I kind of say yes and no....I have someone but it's two and they're brothers twin brothers actually now most might say I'm nasty but this relationship is one of the best ones I've been in....a little confused? Well let me let you step in my world and maybe you'll understand....
************************************
One summer a few years back I was a travel holic....I traveled all over the world for business and pleasure....one trip put me in LA so for entertainment I went to this dance battle competition just on a whim I was bored and I saw the advertisement so I decided to go....I must say it was not a mistake so anyways....I go to this thing and it's like all kinds of life there and some of the most talented people I've ever seen.....but two of them stood out I watched as they were in the building and it seems as though they were really famous or something people were screaming and whooping and hollering over them and following them I found it kind of weird....

Anyways....so I get my seat and it's like maybe two rolls from the front and I sat dead in the middle....so I had like the perfect view....so performer after performer took the stage but then it was these two guys turn...the crowd went wild when they got on stage.....they were introduced as *LesTwins*  I'm like lestwins what kind of name is that? So they get on stage and they are doing this act in the beginning of their dance and I'm laughing because they are clowning around with each other and something about them caught my eye...

The first one he was tall with the most prettiest smile ever and he has twist in his hair and the other his eyes is what caught me it was like they were talking to me drawing me in he had twist too but they were a little longer....as I'm watching them dance I notice how they tell a story with their dancing and the movement is sick I'm stuck watching the both of them it's like the world around me stopped and it's just us there....the one with the shorter twist is killing the beats with his movements and the one with the longer twist his floorwork just went through my whole body....I never seen anyone dance to music like they do every beat.....note and sound was used by them in that performance I was completely caught up.....I noticed the whole time the one with the long twist was watching me.....

After the show was over I started to gather my things so I could go back to my hotel room and as I was walking out toward the lobby I heard someone say something to me....Hey Hey you....I turned around to see who was hey in me and turned to see it was the dancer with the longer twist....oh me I said looking  around to make sure he was talking to me...yes you silly....he said with a weird way of talking....I said oh okay so ummm what's up? He stated I'm Laurent and you are? Oh I'm Sammie oh Sammmmmm mie? He sang....with his eyes going over my body (chuckles) yes Sammie....I loved you and the other guys performance...oh my twin? Oh your twins? Yes his name is Larry and with that Larry ran up to see what was up.

Hey Lo who is this? Larry this is Sammie....Sammie this is my twin Larry we are LesTwins....and from the sounds of it your not American? Oh no we are French we are from Paris....oh Paris one of my bucketlist places to go.....hmmmm maybe we can take you one day? (Chuckles) that's cute but I barely know you we just met....Oh but we can change that they said in unison....cute how you two speak the same time you have telepathy powers....No they both said haaaaaa you did it again that's funny....anyways it was nice to meet you guys but I should be running...Larry pouted....so soon Sammie? Uhhhh yeah guys I have a flight for the morning back home my vacation is over....ahhhh they both said....I find that really cute the way you guys do that....anyways I'm gone so take care....when I turned to leave Laurent grabbed me by the waist and said hey softly in my ear you need help packing your bags....I turned around and looked at him and his eyes were dark and full of lust...I cleared my throat and said no no I'm sure I can handle it on my own but thanks for the offer...with that Larry grabbed my hand and said okay but we will walk you to your hotel..No?