Take Back The Night

Brent left out the bathroom and told Sammie to go back in the bedroom and stand facing the bed face down....please Brent please I beg you I've learned my lesson....Brent slapped her to the floor and she screamed in pain....

Larry jumped and was about to grab the knob and Lau wrestled him to the floor....Lo let me go im going to kill this mutterfucker Larry think please bro he can have a gun or anything I don't want to jeopardize Sammie's life Lo I can't stand here and listen to her get raped....I know bro neither do I but I can't risk her getting killed either....Larry subsided his anger a little bit....

Brent shouted...get up SLUT with that he grabbed her hair and slammed her faced down bending over on the bed....he unzipped his pants with one hand while he still had her hair....he then grabbed Sammie breast roughly holding them both while he slammed his dick in her from the back he fucked her hard and without a care she begged him to stop he never paid her any mind he bit her shoulder and grabbed her by her throat choking her to shut her mouth up....she yelled and screamed and cried in pain....

Larry&Lau heart broke in two listening to what she had to endure they both held each other and cried for her...the girl they love was being savagely raped and abused and they couldn't do anything about it but stand there and listen....they heart was hurting like it was happening to them soon their sorrow and sadness turned to anger they could wait until he brought himself out that room....

When Brent was finished with Sammie he dressed himself and tied her back to the bed and told her he think about feeding her she went the whole time without food or water she was weak and sore and tired....

she was hurting mentally....physically....emotionally she just wanted to die she didn't care if no one ever found her....she was sad and ashamed and just couldn't live with the ordeal anymore....

Brent told her I be back soon Princess I'm far from done with you....your so addictive....rest up a bit you will need your strength for what I have in store.....with that he walked out locked the door and turned around to have a pan smack him dead in the face....he fell to the ground and Larry grabbed the keys out of his hand and unlocked the door....

SAMMIE......OH SAMMIE Larry screamed Lau ran in behind him...Belle oh Belle I'm so sorry baby with tears coming down his face....Lau Larry omygosh how you find me....they both were crying when they saw her she was naked swollen her faced was swollen from Brent smacking her and choking her...her body was bruise and black and blue from him beating her with that paddle she just looked broken....oh Sammie baby I'm so sorry Larry said to her...we followed Blondie from the strip I found out he got you from the shoe store baby I'm so sorry....Boys I'm sorry....I'm so sorry...they looked at her confused? Belle why what did you do.....he raped me I'm ugly I'm used I'm sorry I shouldn't have come I'm so hurt I'm sorry I know you guys don't want me please just leave me here to die....please Belle don't say that Lau said pleading with her holding her in his arms please baby we love you it's not your fault he was a creep and took you and defiled you baby its not your fault....I love you Belle Larry said I had to find you baby please Sammie don't think that way I can't lose you again baby we will get through this together I promise you that!

Larry&Lau help Sammie get dressed they called the cops and waited...when the police arrived they asked questions and arrested Brentwood Mason for the kidnapping and rape of Sammie Alexander they took Sammie to the hospital to have her checked out...she just wanted to go back home they took her back to the hotel so they could get their things and head back to NYC in the comfort of their own home in their own bed.....