7 [Worry]

Taehyung POV
I sat on the couch, ignoring the calls from my boss. The only thing I ate was 1 bowl of ramen I bought from the store. Jungkook was out working, even though we are on a critical state, he still wants to keep his job representation good. I'm just afraid of loosing him, but why am I afraid.

It scares me to even think about either one of us separating, but I barely know him. When I saw him with those bruises, I just wanted to know the story and it seemed interesting. I'm just a bit even more worried about Jimin, I mean he is my best friend. We tried communicating with him, but he just won't move a muscle. He lost his other half, Min Yoongi. We all knew about his love because Yoongi would act like he hated Jimin, but always talked to us about how cute he is and wants to protect him. I guess that's how I am with him, wait no.

I ruffled my hair. "I've done too much thinking-" I paused smirking, "I'm going to do what Yoongi hyung loved the most when stressed, sleep." Well Yoongi hyung was barely stressed, but when he was sleep was the answer. He just seems to handle situations rationally and calmly, that's why I believe he will be back. We just need to make things get better, not worse.

We are moving backward instead of forward. All of us are keeping secrets, I can tell in thief shameful eyes. Especially the little cute bunny boy. What could he be hiding? I want to ask him, but he'll never say the truth until another bad thing happens.

I grabbed my pillow and covered myself in my covers before falling asleep before the afternoon horizon took over the sky.

***

Jungkook POV
This morning I headed for work, the shop was open. As I walked in I saw Minjae noona with a gloomy mood and a shriek was heard from out back, I flinched.

"Hello Jungkook, how have you been?" Minjae said in a weak voice while trying to shake my hand. I decided not to get in her buissness and not ask her why, but I feel like she knows something about Yoongi.

"I've been well noona, so, where do I start," I said with my hands in my hoodie.

She was looking at me with tears eyes with her mouth slightly open.

"Noona!"

"Oh sorry, um... how about we have you sweep around and re-organize the design shelves, lastly make sure when Fred is done, clean the piercing gun. Then you may leave, we are closing early due to complication." I nodded and started looking for the broom to sweep.

***

After finishing everything and the customers left, Minjae went to the back and started talking to Fred. I was trying to clean off the utensils, but one word stopped me.

"Listen Minjae, no need to worry about the kid. He's doing fine and we are making sure of that." A deep voice that I assumed was Fred said.

"B-but they got Y-Yoongi, they took him. Jungkook might be next." Minjae cried out quietly as possible, but I could still hear. Who would take me? Most of all, who are these people really? I'm going to find out now. I pulled back the curtain.

"Who took hyung?"

"Jungkook?" Minjae gulped with tears coming out of her eyes

"I said, WHO TOOK YOONGI HYUNG-"I shouted much more angrier. "AND HOW DO YOU KNOW ME?!"

Fred patted a seat next to him and I just went next to him standing up, "Listen kid, we don't know where Yoongi is. Since you found out about us, it's safe to say we are people associated with your parents and we have watched you are your life. Ever since the incident with your parents, we have noticed people coming after you. That is all we can say." I was trembling and Minjae tried to hug me, but I pushed her.

"Jungkook-ah I am leaving you with Taehyung, we are going off to look for Taehyung. Chances are he visited his parents and is getting more suspicious of Yoongi and yours relationship of the past. You may tell him, but be aware people are watching you."

I nodded slowly fuming with anger, "I understand, now I must leave now. Thank you for not lying."

"How do you know we aren't lying?"

I pointed at Minjae and said, "You remind me of my grandmothers words and your words and what I choose to do with it is my choice, so please do your job and don't get too personally involved in this, it's my fight. And by the way, I'm not a kid."

As I walked I heard a comment from Minjae, "My nephew sure is not a kid anymore."

I need to get to Taehyung, what if they decided on attacking while we are alone. While I was running I ran into two men, still running pass them. I already knew and I just ran until I could see that little apartment sign before running up the stairs.

As I opened the door, I though I would be disappointed, greeted with sadness and welcomed with depression. But I was just looking in the bedroom to see Taehyung asleep, his breathes were small. He was whispering something. I listened closely.

"Jungkook-ah, don't run away.." I observed his features before resting with him, I kissed his forehead secretly and fell asleep.