Explanation

Hello everyone, Katy here! This is just a somewhat quick explanation of who the Ginyu Force is, a bit about them, and what their role is to the team. Anyway, let's jump right into it!

The Ginyu Force is a band of 5 members, who of which each one is a different race. There is the purple one, Captain Ginyu. He is like a parent to the team, and in certain situations, can be overprotective.

There is the one with orange hair, Recoome. He loves to talk in 3rd person, and can be comforting when a team member is down. Don't underestimate him though, because other than Ginyu, he is the strongest in the team.

There is the blue one, Burter. He pronounces his S's like a snake would, which gives him a bit of a lisp. He absolutely loves the energy drink RedBull as well. He is also the fastest in the universe.

Then we have the red one, which is Jeice. He has a very strong Australian accent, and is the best friend of Burter. Some people accidentally call him a girl due to his hair, which annoys him, but he's quick to "correct" them. He is the second shortest in the team as well.

And last but certainly not least, we have the green one, Guldo. He can control time by holding his breath, which comes in handy during battle. He is a total science nerd, and Ioves to pester Burter with the definition of a work he misuses, random science facts, etc. he is also the best friend if Recoome. And no, he does not get shit or get picked on by the rest of the team.

Anyway, that's about it! You can see above that I have provided pictures of the team so that you may see what they look like. I hope you enjoy this book! Have an amazing day!

{DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Ginyu Force in any way shape or form, and the personalities they have are not canon in the show. They do not belong to me either, as the idea of their personalities in this book belong to missfirekitten. The Ginyu Force belongs to Akira Toriyama, as well as any DBZ characters added into this book. Thank you for your time and support!}