Chapter 9

Right, so since there are a couple questions for mostly Jeice, I figured they'd all be answered in this chapter. Asks are in the image above! Hope this chapter somewhat makes up for the delay-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeice: Right, first question is from...kstew22! *He looks at the question*....sorry, but no.

Burter: *Chuckling* We don't even have any maid dresses anyway!

Jeice: shUsh- Anyway, next question is from Lillyk1814! *He reads the first part of the question* Oh! Sorry mate, this is from their oc, Z. *He reads the rest of the question, growing worried at the last part*....um, mate? I don't think ya can stalk me from space, though that's still concerning. A-Anyway, as for the question, it's natural. I don't dye it.

Guldo: please refrain from stalking Ginyu Force members-

Jeice: Okay okay, last question is from chibana_neko! *He reads the last question* I would be surprised if I had a twin, but I do have a younger sister, actually! Her name is Sheila!

Ginyu: Thank you all for the questions. We really appreciate it! Also, we do apologize for the delay. The author of this book has been going through some motivational issues, but we will try to get back on track now! We appreciate all the questions you all ask, and for all the support you've all given this book.

Recoome: Captain, it's time to log off!

Ginyu: *Chuckles* Thank you, Recoome. Until next time!

*The camera turns off.*