One

I drove my mustang on the highway, heading to the Devil May Cry. There was business to be settled with the boss there. There was a mansion with a warehouse, infested with demons. I would need help on slaying. I pressed a button and the roof of my mustang folded into the back and I took out my black ponytail, letting down my jet black hair. I then flipped up a case and pressed a button for nitress. Then I took an exit, went down a back road and pulled up at the Devil May Cry.

I took my keys out if the ignition and got out of the car. I went to the back seat, grabbed my katana, two dessert eagles, along with my shirokuns and kunais. I shut the door and casually went into the building. I looked to the side and saw a drum set, but no one was at the desk.

"Hello?" I called out.

A man a year older than I, with white hair and grey blue eyes walked out of a back room in just his pants and a slice of pizza.

"We're closed." he said, laying back in the chair at the desk with his feet propped up and pulled out a magazine.

"I don't care, open or not I came here all this way from the other side of Japan to talk business." I said walking up to the desk.

"You waisted your time because I'm not interested."

"Look I am trying to do a job so a family doesnt get hurt. If it interests you, they are paying five grand, each who helps."

He put his magazine down and sat up. "Who are you miss?"

"Yuki. And yours, sir?"

"Dante."

"Well then, Dante, do you accept my request?"

He looked at me up and down, checking me out and I rolled my eyes. "Well, what does a pretty lady like you need my help for?"

"There is a mansion with a warehouse filled with demons. I need help executing all of them, I can't handle all of them alone this time. I came to you because you seem the strongest and more skilled."

"Thanks for the suck up."

"I wasn't sucking up I was stating facts. So are you with me or not?"

"Ah why not? You seem to be promising."

"Great, we shall head out tomorrow."

"Why not today?"

I put on my sunglasses "Because I'm going to the beach." I turned to head out and felt him staring at my ass.

I rolled my eyes and continued.

"Mind it I come?"

"I don't mind. Hurry up and change." I replied facing him and leaned against the wall behind me, twirling my keys on my finger.

He smirked and went into the back room for a few and came back out in red and black swimming trunks. He grabbed his guns, sword and a towel.

"Ready yet?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready sweetheart."

"Heh heh. Dont call me that." I said popping a raspberry lollipop into my mouth and headed out to my car then put my weapons in the back of my black convertible GT mustang. Dante followed me out and started to awe at my car.

"Put your sword in the back seat you don't need it right now."

He did so and got in the drivers seat.

"Uh, nope get in the passenger side."

"Why can't I drive?"

"One, it's my car. Two, I have the keys. And three, I don't want you wrecking my car. I heard you were a reckless driver at times."

"That's only when I'm showing off or fighting demons little lady."

He informed, moving to the passenger seat.

I rolled my eyes again and got in the drivers seat, turning on the engine, which had roared. Dante kicked his feet onto the dash board and laid his seat back as I drive out onto the highway again.

"Don't get my dash dirty or I'll skin you." I threatened.

"I'll heal up anyway." he chuckled with a smirk as I continued my drive.