Two

I pulled up at the beach and took the keys out of the ignition while putting the roof and windows back up then got out of the car. I waited for Dante to get out then locked the doors after getting my beach bag. I headed out to the sand and picked a perfect spot. There wasn't many people out on this beach. I laid out the beach blanket I had brought and put weights on the corners.

"I guess you're out of luck today Dante if you came to look at girls in bikinis." I said removing my black beach dress and revealing my black and cyan blue bikini.

"Don't worry, at least I have one to look at." he smirked.

I laid on the blanket "You're still out of luck because you're not getting anything out of me but words."

"What kind of words sweetheart?" he cooed.

"Mature, normal words. And don't call me that."

"Hey, you said I could come along and I'll be helping you tomorrow. I can at least get something out of this."

"When pigs fly."

"I can make that happen."

"Then in your dreams."

"Dreams come true."

"Shut the hell up."

"Is this the way to talk to your team mate babe?"

"Don't call me that either. We are not dating."

"So I can't call a hot girl babe unless Im dating her? This is different for me."

"You're such a player."

"Thanks."

I rolled my eyes. "You're. Ever going to hold a good relationship if you keep this up with girls."

"Girls love me."

"Not the ones that are smart enough to not fall for a man like you." I said heading out to the water.

Then I felt someone pick me up from behind, run into the water, then threw me in. I came up to the surface, seeing Dante laughing so hard that he almost fell into the water.

"You're not going to give up are you Dante?" I asked with a small smile.

"No, now would you quit being so lame and just have some fun?"

"With your perverted remarks? I'll think about that."

"Yuki?" asked a familiar voice behind me.

I whipped around to see someone who terrified me the most out of everything, Shiro Kanuta. His dark hair swooped over his ruby red eyes.

"Sh-Shiro.." my voice trembled.

"It's been a while, my dear."

"That it has, and don't call me that anymore. We are no longer together."

"But we were. It was teleo months ago you. Broke my heart."

"It was two months ago that you broke two of my ribs, one of my arms, and bruised and cut up my body."

"Not infront of other people baby."

"Don't call me that."

"Who are you trying to get to my girl?!" Dante stepped in.

"Dante.." I breathed.

"Who may you be?" Shiro asked.

"I'm her boyfriend idiot. What is an asshole like you doing here flirting with other guys girlfriends?"

"I am only bringing up memories with miss Yuki here. It was a pleasure to see her again." Shiro refreshed, walking away with a smirk.

I sighed in relief and turned to Dante. "Thank you."

"Who the hell was that bastard?" he asked.

"My ex fiancé." I replied.

"Interesting. How did that end for you two?"

"In the end, it was worth getting rid of that burden from my life. I got tired of him abusing me."

"Hm. Although I am technically a player, I still don't think that's right."

"It's not. And what you do isn't right either. People like you discuss me."

"So, I'm disgusting to you?"

"You may be good looking but yes, you disgust me."

"Thanks." he said a bit pissed off and annoyed.

"Sorry."

"No, no, it's fine."

"Come on, let's just have fun Dante, and get things off our mind."

Dante nodded an for the rest of the time, we had fun.