Chapter 6:

Two weeks had passed and I started to get a routine down.

8am: Get up, shower, and get dressed.
9am: Breakfast in the great hall.
9:30am: Walk through the garden
10:30am: Science teacher comes
11:30am: History teacher comes
12:30pm: Lunch in the great hall
1pm: Relax/nap
2pm: English teacher comes
3pm: Math teacher comes
4pm: Do whatever until diner
6:30pm: Diner
7pm: Do whatever
9pm: Shower (again because I like being clean) and change into my pjs
10pm: Bed

Sometimes when I walked through the garden Wyatt would walk with me secretly, like today.

"Hey Wyatt." I smiled walking towards him. Every other day I would meet him at the fountain in the garden.

"Good morning Lucy!" He greeted me, it may have taken 2 weeks of trying but I finally got him to call me Lucy instead of 'your highness'.

"So how's your morning going?" I asked walking down the stone path.

"Better now." He responded, that's always his answer when I ask that.

"So Wyatt how's tailoring going?"

"Hasn't changed much since when you asked me yesterday."

I laughed, "Good point."

He just nodded and we walked silently, it was odd we usually always had something to talk about.

"Are you feeling alright?"

"Huh-what-yeah." He stuttered as his pace quickened. "I have to go, I just remembered I have a ball down for the Queen that needs to be delivered to her. I'll see you tomorrow?" He spoke quickly turning his body to face me as he walked backwards. "Yeah, see you tomorrow." I responded disappointed. I watched him disappear down random paths.

I wondered around until it was 10:30pm and I had my science teacher come and teach me. After my boring science class I had history class. Which I enjoyed, I like learning the kingdom's history.

"Goodbye, your highness." Mrs. Dana told me gathering her papers and leaving. I walked from the library where I was taught to the great hall. The food was already on the table. Mum and Dad came in at the same time as I did.

"How is school?" Mum asked as she sat down. I nodded, "Good, I learned about King Sal the Third. He was your great great grandfather right? Did he really kill all those people?" Dad stiffened at my question. "Yes he was my great great grandfather, and yes sadly he did kill all those people. We don't like talking about him." I nodded and finished my lunch.

The rest of the day was a blur of tears. I don't know why I ended up crying myself to sleep, and I can't really remember what happened after lunch. Ann meowing woke me. I felt like I had been hit by a bus. Unraveling myself from the sheets I noticed a letter on my chest in front of my bed. It had 'Lucy' in small neat handwriting. I opened it slowly and read it out loud.

Just forget about me,
I'm nothing but a tailor.