Chapter 20

Last night, to get my mind off of things, we went to a wild party. Except it didn't go as planned, the last thing I remember was being in the same bed as Matt... With no clothes.

Anyways I'm freaked out because I woke up and as I stood up I had a burning sensation in my throat I tried to choke it down but eventually ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I saw down starting at the hotel bathroom floor. "What was I thinking?" I thought. After awhile Sammy came in to pee and saw me on the floor.

"Tay, what's wrong?" Sammy asked with worry in his voice.
"I don't know." I whispered.
"Can you take me to the drug store..please?" I asked thinking if I was really pregnant.
"Yeah, sure" Sammy said while sticking his hand out to help me up.

On the way to the store Sammy kept looking at me while I looked straight ahead with a worried look on my face.

"So why do you need to go to the store?" He asked
"Don't tell cam or anyone, but I think I'm pregnant." I sighed.
"What?..."
"Last night, the only thing I remember was being in bed with Matt."
"But tay, you're onl-
"Yeah I get it I'm only fifteen which is freaking me out."

We got to the store and I got two packages of pregnancy tests. Just in case. Afterward, we went back to the hotel. I peed on the stick and waited. Sammy came in and we waited. After awhile we checked the test and it came out... Positive.

I looked at Sammy with wide eyes and a face that said "oh no"

Italics- tay Bold- cam Italic bold- sammy

"Tay you gotta tell Cam
"You're right"
"Uhm cam?
"Yeah?"
"I'm kind sorta....pregnant."
"What!?"
"I gotta tell mom"

Cam called mom and explained.

"Tay mom and I both agreed you get rid of the baby"
"What!? No, I can't do that, You know what I'm leaving"
"Taylor, you are getting rid of that thing one way or another."
"Once again, no, I'm leaving." I said while packing my clothes and other things.
"Tay, where you going?" Sam asked
"I'm leaving." I say.
"What why?"
"Why don't you explain my
Sweet, sweet, caring brother" I say with attitude.

I went to say bye to everyone and lastly was Matt... I knocked on his door and waited. Eventually he didn't come so I walked in.

"Matt. I came to say bye, I'm leaving, ask Cam or sammy later I gue-

I stopped midway sentence as I saw Matt laying in bed with Emma. Oh great.

"Good luck with everything." I said while biting my lip trying to hold back tears.
"Tay wait!" Matt called.
"Bye" I whispered.

I was about to press the elevator button to go down to the lobby. I had my head down but I noticed someone stopped the elevator doors from closing. I looked up and saw Sammy with his suitcase and a huge smile on his face.

"I'm coming with you" he laughed.
"Well we're going to Canada." I grinned.
"Ooh yay adventure" he clapped his hands excited.

After we drove to the airport we got in the plane and headed to Canada.

"What do you think the baby's name should be if they're a boy?" I asked sammy with a smile on my face.

"What about Chase? Or Dylan? Or... Or... Blake? Or you know what? Lucas. Or Caleb."

"You put me in a confused situation." I laughed.

"Now for the girls, what about Mackenzie, Stephanie, Grace, Eva or, London."
"Wow I am on fire!" Sammy high five himself.

We talked about what we're gonna do in Canada, we were going to Toronto. Then we talked about where we're gonna stay, let's just say I had it all planned out, I saved up money because in my near future I wanted to live in Canada, so I saved up and bought an apartment on the plane ride. Now all we have to do is pick up the keys. (A/N I don't know if you can do that but it's for the sake of the story)

I texted Dani and then put my earphones in, listening to stressed out. I then fell into a deep sleep while leaning my head on Sammy's shoulder with his head on mine.

•••

Well that was something, should the baby be a boy or a girl? I'm thinking a boy, but what do you think?