Chapter 24

I woke up around three in the morning because the guys were downstairs doing a random video, I don't even know how I heard them.  I get up from my comfortable spot I once was on and then carefully walk down the hallway to make sure the kids were still sleeping. Luckily they still were. I  walk downstairs rubbing my eyes making sure I don't fall since I don't have my glasses on. Hover that didn't work because I missed the last step of the stairs and fell right on my butt, I bursted out laughing and weirdly swinging my arm while still on the floor.

 Once I got up I walked to the game room and saw the guys still filming their video.

"The queen has arrived so bow down" I say as I jump onto Sammy.

"The lovely Taylor Dallas everyone" Aaron says into the camera while turning it to me.

"Hey hey, it's yo girl Tay tay." I throw my hands in the air.

I watched the guys film their video while once in a while Sammy would walk over to me and peck me on the lips.

"You guys can stop that now" Matt would say.

"You're just mad cause Emma isn't here!" Cam would say and laugh while he and Nash high fived.

By the time the guys finished filming and editing it was about six o'clock. Plus they broadcasted at seven and finished that at eight. I'm pretty sure they had all their activities. I was making breakfast when I noticed it was Christmas Eve. I am really clueless.

"babe!" I called Sammy since he was in another room.

"hmm" he hummed as he walked in the kitchen hugging me from behind.

"It's Christmas Eve!!" I yelled. "Which also means Christmas shopping." I add.

"ooo I love Christmas!" Sammy said as he spun around.

" We have to ask the guys to stay with the twins though" I tell him.

"Good point."

I called the kids and the guys to the table. We said our prayers and started eating. Once in a while there were side conversations it was especially awkward when Dyl would call out 'daddy' to Sammy. Technically wasn't awkward for us but the I'm sure the guys must've felt weird for matt. After we finished eating the kids went to their toy room. 

"Do you guys think you guys can watch Mack and Dylan for a little while we go Christmas shopping? I ask while picking up my plate.

"But we wanna go get toys too!" they said.

"My mom's in town, she'd be happy to" Sammy said as he read the message his mom sent.

"oh okay well we have that planned." 

I quickly took a shower and changed into my high waisted denim shorts with a white tee which I tucked inside my shorts and rolled the sleeves. I then slipped on my white socks and vans. After I finished changing I did my hair into a high ponytail. I went to go check on the kids to get them ready as soon as I walk in I see Sammy about to do Mack's hair.

"you need help?" I giggle as I see him struggling with doing a braid.

"yes please" he answers while the kids laugh.

I teached Sammy how to do the braid and after we got in the car with Cam, Matt, and Taylor the others went into their own car and followed us.

  "Mommy where are we going?" Mack asked.

"To grandma's baby." I answer as I look back at her.

" I love grandmas mommy! she tells us stowys about daddy and bacon!!" Dyl says as he giggled and squirmed in his seat.

It wasn't long until we got to mama Wilk's house. We hoped off the truck and carried the kids into the house. We explained where we were going so she wouldn't be confused. We made small talk and then drove to Target. We were here because the other day Dyl wanted a superhero toy thing. It took us a while to find it mostly because we were just playing around. After we found it we went to go pay and then drove to Toys R' Us, lets just say, once we got here our whole cart filled up with toys. Last stop we were headed was the mall. Sammy and I went to different stores so we could buy each other presents. Once Sammy and I bought our things we went to look at more stores to buy the guys something.

I noticed it was getting late so we drove to mama Wilk's house to pick up the kids. Sammy and i went to get them while the guys stayed in the truck.  As soon as she opened the door the kids ran to us. We thanked grandma and drove to eat somewhere.

"Did you guys have fun?" i asked.

"Yeah!" they yelled.

"Are you guys hungry?"

They nodded their heads eagerly. They ate a while ago at grandmas but they're just like me, always hungry.  We ended up going home so we could make dinner and then make cupcakes. We got home and we changed into comfy clothes. They guys were packing all their things because they were flying back home for Christmas. I was cuddling with Sammy and the twins were laying their heads on my stomach.

"Well our flights are cancelled" Cam sighed.

"oh yeah, snow storm right?"

"yep"

"You guys are welcome to stay here again!" I giggle. They attacked me with hugs which made me fall off the couch. Luckily, the kids moved from my stomach. Everyone wanted spaghetti so I made them help me, except the kids, they went to watch a movie. It was hard for Cam to boil the straws of spaghetti because he kept burning his finger. After we finished making dinner we ate and watched Christmas movies. We were watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas  when there was a knock at the door.

"I'll get it!" I yell into Cam's ear.

"OWW!" he screams.

 I walk downstairs and open the door. To my delight, it was Emma. (note the sarcasm) I roll my eyes and shut the door. Just then Matt appears and opens the door.

"Hey baby" I hear them both say.

"Nobody wants you here" I yell as I run up the stairs.

I didn't want to be in the same room as her so Sammy, I, and the kids went to the kitchen make the cupcakes. I baked the bread thing and the kids added frosting and decorations. After we finished making them we sat down at the island thing and ate our treats. I was looking inside the fridge for juice when I felt something cold hit my nose, turned around and saw Sammy behind me with a sweet smile I smiled at him and shoved my cupcake on his forehead. We got los in the moment and ended up kissing passionately.

"Excuse you" Matt says as he grabs two cupcakes for him and Emma.

"You're in our house." I say empathizing 'our'. They roll their eyes at me while they walk away. Me being me,started to walk toward them but Sammy held me back. We cleaned ourselves up and went to watch the rest of the movies we had stacked in a pile. After a few minutes we all ended up falling into a deep sleep.

****************************************

thank you guys  so much for 1K!!!!! This chapter was just a filler chapter, the next one will be exciting!

do you ship #Saylor or #Tatt i'm not good with ship names haha