Chapter 31

LONG CHAPTER

I helped Hayes and Dylan with the groceries and tried to avoid Sammy and Matt.

It didn't go well, as soon a Matt saw me he gave me a look that said "explain" he was almost at the verge of tears though, I could see it. That made me feel bad.

"Matt those are just rumors! Why would I lie to you?"

"Really Taylor? It's all over social media, there's articles, the fans are freaking out! You lied to me Taylor. Why'd you do it?"

"Matt I'm not lying! Okay yeah our son is named Dylan and so is Dylan, the one over there. But our kids are named "Dylan Alexander and Mackenzie Grace ESPINOSA. Is that not good enough for you?"

"No actually, who knows? I mean you could be doing it for the publicity. Maybe you decided to put my last name to theirs so people wouldn't notice. I'm just saying."

I gave him a disgusted look as I threw the nearest object, which was the remote. So I threw it. It hit him right on the nose. I laughed and flipped him off as I went upstairs with the twins.

"Are you guys hungry?" I asked.
"Yeah mommy" Kenzie replied.
"What about you Dyl?"
"Yeah!"

I carried them to the kitchen and sat them down at the table. Hayes thankfully didn't burn the house down making Mac 'n Cheese so he served the twins some. I gave them fruit juice and went to look for Sammy.

I found him in the bathroom plucking a nose hair out.

"Hey"

"Hey...ow!" he said as he plucked it out. "So...about those rumors..."

"They're not true Sammy. I wouldn't lie to you like that."

"I know tay. I didn't believe them."

"Thank you" I say walking to hug him.

"For what?" he smiled.

"For always staying by my side."

"I'll always be."

After talking with Sam I went back upstairs to get my get my phone. Then I went downstairs to yell at Matt.

"Oh look the slut's back!" I heard a yell from the living room.

I stormed into the room to find Matt with a bottle of beer in one hand and his phone in the other.

I smacked his head. Yeah I know what you're thinking, why don't you just kick him out? He legit called you a slut, well for one, he's drunk, and second, he shouldn't be drunk. He's not 21.

I waited for the twins to finish their dinner and then took them to bed. They did shower when I was gone though.

When they were put to bed and asleep, I decided to hang with the guys. Matt was slurring most of the time but Sam had me keep away from him.

Of course Sam wanted to beat him up for calling me that but he couldn't. There's kids. So he would clench his fist and stare at him.

After awhile, mostly everyone was asleep but me and Matt. He wasn't that drunk. But he said his head was hurting.

I didn't want to but I walked him into the bathroom where the Advil was. Once he had the pill, he stumbled his way back to the living room. I helped him sit down and once he sat he started to lean in.

I would back away but he would get closer.

"Whoa, matt, um what are you doing there?" I awkwardly asked.
"Shh babe" he slurred.