Part 1, Chapter 4

I have to walk to his house, just because I'm not able to drive as of yet. Within 30 minutes I arrive at Connor's front door. I glance at my clock, 2:15. He's gonna slaughter me. Cautiously, I reach for the doorbell.

"What do you think yer doin', partner?" A voice asks from behind a pillar.
That was too southern for Connor.
I back up a bit and stammering over words, trying to reply to this mysterious voice. The voice chuckles as I hear it spit, and the voice reveals it's owner. The figure steps out into the sun and pulls out a badge. I tense up. It's a cop. The buff Coyote looks up and down, scanning me. After a few uncomfortable minutes, he smiles. I tilt my head slightly as I hear light padding behind me. It's another cop, I know it! I slowly turn to face the other person, and the other police officer had a gun, aimed at me. This cop looked an awful lot like Connor, given the tan dots around his visible body.
It looks almosy exactly like Connor..

"God fucking damnit Conn-" The smaller Coyote laughs and pulls the trigger on the weapon. Out comes bubbles.

"What? Poor ol' Jacob out and about again?" Connor said, still laughing. As he slid out of his fake officer clothes to reveal his true outfit, and self, he waved to the larger Coyote and he went inside.

"Who was that? Is he a fake as well?" I ask him, slightly irritated but mostly amused.

"Naw, that's my father. He's an actual cop." He motions me over to his car and we both glide ourselves in. It's a very nice car, Ford F-250 Raptor. The seats are a grey mesh, and the dashboard is wood. Fits the silver exterior very nicely.

"My dad is a cop as well yo." I explain, and he looks over while turning the keys to the truck in the ignition.

"Really? Which county?" He seems rather intrested in this, and it turns out that his father and mine used to be partners in the force.
After that little chat things got kind of quiet. It was not comfortable, so I spoke up and asked where we were heading.

"The movies!" He said, smirking.
"Oh? Well that are we seeing?"
"Well sense your basically my only friend in the state, I'm dragging you to a Romantic Comedy I've been dying to watch!"
A romance movie?
I'm, needlessly saying, shocked at this. But prehaps I'm overthinking. I guess I'll find out at some point.

"Alrighty, were here, you ready?" He asks me in a smoother tone than usual.
"Yeah yo"
He looks at me briefly with a puzzled look, and flies out the door to the ticket booth. He buys both our tickets, and I buy us two drinks. We're able to catch two seats right in the center of the room.
Turns out Connor is quite the romantic. By the end of the movie he was both crying from laughter and emotions. The mixture of the two seemed too powerful for him, because I had to drag him out once the janitorial staff kicked us out. After 15 minutes of recovery time for Connor, he stood up and motioned at me to follow. We exited the Theatre and slid back into his truck, where he sighed heavily and giggled some more.

"Aw man, that was fuckin' somethin'"
It was amusing to hear that in his deep voice. So I chuckled along and agreed, I did enjoy it, but clearly not as much as Connor. I glanced at my watch again, 5:21. Well the movie started at 3, so it wasnt long. That's good. I playfully punched his arm as we began pulling out of the parking lot, not knowing what to do next.

"Well there's a Sonic over here if you want it, my treat!" I exclaimed to him. He obviously liked the idea as his stomach was beginning to rumble at the thought of food. After the eating session, Connor and I decided to go home. On the way back to his house, we jammed to pretty much anything that came on the radio, even if we didnt know the song. And before either one of us could tell, we arrived at his house. We fell silent, and hesitantly climbed out of the vehicle. As we met up in front of his truck, he stretched out his arm and offered it to me. I took it, shaking it, when he pulled me into a hug. It startled me a bit, but I quickly hugged him back. After the hug broke, i could see him trying to hide his face, not doing very well because I could see his blush. Seeing him blush made me do the same, and we quickly went our sperate ways after seeing each other's faces.
Score.