Chapter 1: Hira

Emotion represented, & unrevealed power.

Chaos energy flowed through her every hour.

Infinite was her beauty when she looked in the mirror.

Proud to announce that sweetheart as Hira.

____________________________________

May 19, 2017. 5:00 PM in Karachi, Pakistan.

They were under attack. At this point, no one knew why. Why...... this was happening. Why..... Pakistan.

Hira wanted to save her family. She was the only one in her family that had any powerful ability. She wanted to take them from Pakistan to the United States of America, where she had once lived. But her family members would not allow her to use her powers to help them. It's impossible for any powered being to use their powers to help their family if their family does not want them to. Hira was enraged that they would not let her.

"WHY?! I have to get you out of here!!!!" Hira screamed. The ground shook. Another bomb had exploded semi-near to them.

"Hira, you do not need to save us. We will be okay," Hira's mother started. "All your siblings are gone now, you are the only child I have left. You must save yourself in America. We are safe in this hideout, they will not find us, I promise you. Your father and I cannot leave our people behind. But you.. you must go. They can track you down by your powers... & then they will kill us all."

"But MOM! I cannot leave you! I can't!" Hira cried, feeling the tears racing down her face.

"If you do not, then we all will die," her mother explained.

"Where is dad?!" Hira yelled.

"He is at the lower levels, where he is safe, where I will only go, once you leave & I know that you are safe." Hira's mother was not budging at all.

Hira sighed.

"Okay, mom. I will leave. But only because I want you to be safe!"

Hira hugged her mother for at least 30 seconds. "Tell daddy I love him, & that I will come back for you both tomorrow!!!!!"

The ground shook again. Hira & her mother could hear people scrambling & screaming outside of their hiding spot.

"MY GOD!!!!!!!"

"NO!!!!!"

"WHERE IS MY SON?!?!?!"

"WAIT!!!!!!!"

It frightened Hira. She shook a bit. She could feel what was coming.

"LEAVE, Hira. You were blessed with the gift of teleportation. USE IT," her mother urged her.

Hira was still crying. "Goodbye, mommy."

Hira had many abilities.

Her abilities were:

- erebokinesis: generating darkness & controlling it

- benzinakinesis: genereating gas & controlling it

- aura vision: see anyone's spiritual aura

- danger intuition: knowing when there is close incoming danger

- night vision: see in complete darkness

- aura constructs: turn energy into tools or objects & controls them

- acidic touch: melting anything rapidly through touch, also giving the touched object a burning sensation

- flight