Chapter 5: Fending For Themselves

All alone, no help or support.

Patience runs weary, runs thin, runs short.

As if you could change it, you go & you groan.

Sorry, but this one's for you. Alone.

____________________________________

Everyone had to fight alone. No one could help anyone.

They all were fighting two people each.

As Frankie lifted the two men (both had only the ability of flight) he was battling with telekinesis to smash them into each other, Hira was using her aura constructs to block off the men & send a legion of constructed birds their way, while making darkness spread around them.

Areli was battling two girls. One of them generated knives from the palm of her hands & launched them at Areli, while the other girl morphed into different animals & attacked Areli. Areli dodged every attack from each girl. She did multiple backflips & then let out an enormous vibration towards them both.

Selena fought against one guy & one girl. The boy was partially a rhinoceros, & the girl was partially an elephant. They both launched toward Selena & she realized that she left her wrecking ball chain at home.

"Oh, goshhh," Selena said as she leaped out of the way of the two.

Chyna & Jaiquan were the only ones who were still in the same room as each other.

They fought against a female with elasticity, a male with telekinesis, a female with loud screeching abilities, & a female with enhanced strength.

Jaiquan quickly flashed around the male with telekinesis, & the girl with loud screeching ability, to make them struggle to breathe.

Chyna knew Jaiquan did that because Chyna could handle anyone with super strength & elasticity abilities. She waited for them to try to attack her. They did, immediately.

First, the girl with elasticity jumped to her & wrapped around her. Chyna pretended to struggle, as the girl smiled an evil smile. It was distasteful to Chyna, especially since the girl was missing a couple of teeth in the front.

The girl was wrapped around Chyna's body almost entirely, but not around her face. So, the girl with super strength launched a punch to Chyna's face, & at that moment, her hand went straight through Chyna.

Chyna smiled in the most charming of ways, & phased through the elastic girl's hands around her, & stood back.

By then, Jaiquan was out of the room. He had flashed out, so give Chyna space to whoop some butt.

"What the hell..." the man said.

Chyna laughed. "Oh, sugah. I'm Chyna, dearie. And if you think that you could simply just contain me, THAT easily... darlin', you're simply in for a rude awakening. I cannot be contained, detained, or retained. Try again."

The man tried to hit her in her face, again. His hand went straight through Chyna.

The female tried the same thing. The exact same thing happened.

They then both tried to hit her, & their hands hit each other's.

Chyna laughed, & then walked out of the room. She realized no one followed her, so she peaked back into the room & the window was opened & they were gone.

She walked out of the room & realized that there was no noise in the house anymore.

There were things everywhere. Lamps on the ground, tables broken & turned over... Frankie's father's house was basically destroyed now.

Chyna quietly walked down the hallway, past each room to see if anyone was in each room.

No one was in the first room.

No one was in the second room.

Frankie was in the third room. "They escaped," Frankie murmured in a sad tone as Chyna stopped at the door. He was on one knee, holding something that Chyna could not make out from the distance she was at.

The room that Frankie was fighting in was his own room when he lived there before. He lived there throughout his entire childhood.

Frankie said, in the saddest of voices, "My..my room.. is.. destroyed... Every...thing... is.. destroyed...They destroyed my daddy, &...& now they destroyed my daddy's house. I... I cannot... I just..."

Chyna was an optimistic person. But, she could not ignore what was blatantly in front of her. She moved forward to Frankie to comfort him, & he shifted his shoulder to let Chyna know that he did not want to be comforted at all.

She understood. "Sugah, what is that in your hand? If, you don't mind my askin' you." She could now see that it was a picture frame with a paper inside of it.

"It.. It's my dad's poem he gave me, back after my mom died.. She passed when I was 2. Once I reached like age 13, my dad would say,  'Fray, you ripped eeeverything as a child. Eeeeeverything, which is why we don't have a lot of your old stuff. You'd rip every little thing I'd give you, if it was able to be ripped.. Except for this poem. This one poem. Hmhm.. I didn't frame it 'til you turned 12 you know. But you.. you kept it safe. From age 2 to age 12, you never ever lost it... You never ripped it, you never changed it. I find that to be so amazing of you, Frankie Lo. You are an amazement.'"

"Why, that is that sweetest thing I've heard in years," Chyna gave her opinion, "I love that."

Frankie went on, "And he would say it all the time, that exact same way. It would be the exact same way, each time... Sometimes I'll stop & think, if he had only said this one time, would I remember it this well? Or would I have ripped that apart? Would I have ripped that apart? Would I.. would I have ripped..."

Areli walked to the doorway, from the opposite direction of where Chyna had came from. "Hira, Selena, & Jaiquan are all absent."

Frankie stood up quickly, clutching the picture frame & poem. Chyna stood up straight.

"Did you see them leave?!" Chyna asked.

"No, I didn't. I believe that one of the ones who attacked us has a teleporting ability, & they took the three of them," Areli explained.

"What the HELL man! The four most IMPORTANT people to me in my LIFE are ALL MISSING!!!" Frankie exclaimed.

"This simply cannot be happening, this simply cannot be happening!" Chyna said, pacing back & forth.

Areli didn't like their panicking. "We have to find them. Panicking is only going to take time away from us. If you want them back, Frankie, Chyna... We are going to have to FIGHT."

Frankie nodded, Chyna nodded.

They were going to have to fight.