Chapter 7: Battle

Wars are meaningful, the most brutal, & can even be eternal.

Battles are of less meaning, are less painful, & waste nowhere near as time as it's father.

People of the norm may pick a battle, because well, they do not want to invest must time into anything. They do not want anything with meaning.

But I? Oh, I.. I will always pick war.

If I ever get that choice...

____________________________________

After noticing who it was, Chyna felt relieved. "Oh, Mikey! I swear, if you scare me like that again, there is gonna be a real problem, my dear."

There was a bat flying directly in front of the 3. It was Michael, who was a long time friend of Chyna. He was two years older than her, though; he was months younger than Areli, Hira, & Frankie, who were all 21. He was the same age as Selena, who was 20. But that didn't stop him from graduating a year ahead of them all, due to his genius intellect.

Michael had the ability of animal morphing: he could transform into any animal he can think of & back. He also had the ability of enhanced intelligence. This means that he had above standard genius intelligence: he had perfect memory, the best calculation skills, & great learning skills.

He transformed into his human form. His skin was dark brown, he wore glasses, & he had a certain shyness about him.

He stood up to about 5 feet, 9 inches & was skinny. He was wearing a black vest with a grey shirt underneath, dressy black pants, & dress shoes.

"I'm sorry," Michael spoke. "I flew here.. Thought you guys might be here.."

Michael looked at Frankie & froze. "Hi, Frankie." He said, followed by a quick smile. He was so shy.

"Aloha, Mike," Frankie replied quickly. He was ready to go.

It was clear to Chyna that Michael had something important to say. Michael was naturally shy, but he was overly shy when around someone he had feelings for. Chyna knew that.

Michael started, "Uh -- well, okay. I --"

"Michael. We have to go," Areli cut in. "Come back later."

Areli walked out of the doorway, & Frankie & Chyna followed after Frankie locked the door's bottom lock with telekinesis.

Areli walked past Michael.

"But --" Michael tried. Areli glared him down.

He turned away quickly, in fear of course.

Chyna patted his back. "We've got things to do, dearie. I'll hear from you later on. Won't I?" She walked past Michael as he stood idle.

Frankie telekinetically closed the door, walked past Michael, then knodded to him as a form of saying "See you later," & of course, Michael shifted his head, quickly.

Frankie telekinetically lifted himself, Chyna, & Areli to head toward the other three.

Michael sighed, then shook his head. He turned into a bird & flew in the opposite direction of where the 3 were headed.

He had something really important to tell them...

____________________________________

When the 3 reached their destination, they all looked around for the other 3.

"I'll go evacuate everyone from this area," Areli stated. "You two stay here, together. I don't want anyone else going missing. Keep an eye out for them."