Day 12

I can barely move without pain coursing through my body. I still refuse to be put to sleep. Frank told me it was best for me, but I told him I went through child labor twice, I can handle the pain. I was partially lying, and I think he knew that. But it'll pain me more having him alone. "Dance with me," I told him. "Dance with me how we did on our wedding party." At first, he wouldn't, he didn't want to hurt me. After my pain meds kicked in, I only felt numb. I couldn't get out of bed by myself. Frank Helped me up and I tried my best to stay supported against his body. He put me on top of his feet and placed his hand on my lower back. With the best of my ability, I kept my arms around his neck. He waltzed around the room carefully. I felt young again. I ignored the pain I had; I ignored the fact that I was dying. All that mattered was Frank and I. Legacy and Lucia came in the room and they started dancing together. The nurse took a picture of us, I think Frank really appreciates it. He helped me back to bed and the kids jumped on it to lay next to me. I read them a story, with the aid of Frank keeping me sat up and holding the book for me. In return, they sang a song for me. At first, it was just lullabies and children songs, but then they started singing I Never Told You What I Did For A Living. To the very least, it took me by surprise. Frank was surprised as well, so he didn't have anything to do with it. I enjoyed it, although I didn't particularly like the fact that my two children were singing a song about murder. I started having chest pains and Frank had to take the kids out of the house so they wouldn't see me like that. He came back later, his face distraught. I think now he has started to let the thought of me being gone flow through his mind. "You don't deserve this," Frank spoke through his sobs. "No one does, Frankie. We can't choose our faith in life." He slept in bed with me and told me about our wedding day. "I couldn't believe you were walking down the aisle. You looked so beautiful and amazing...you took my breath away." I smiled and held his hand. "I thought I was dreaming...you were a princess that became my queen. What else could I ask for?" He started crying again. "But now my queen is being taken away."