Chapter~Two

Sasuke's POV

🐱

Oh god, he's home and drunk. I don't want to deal with this right now. This needs to stop. I don't want Naruto to get involved in this. 

"You shit, whoooo on you back?" He asked coming closer. I shook in fear.

"I'm his friend, Mr. Uchiha." My father began laughing at what Naruto said. "Is it funny that your son has friends?" Naruto asked getting off of my back. My father was taken aback by Naruto's question.

"It is a surprise." He said clearly as if all the alcohol had suddenly disappeared from his system.

"Oh, and one more thing." He said.

Don't be stupid, stop!

"Yes." My father said impatiently.

"Your son, Sasuke, he is a wonderful man. You should get to know him." Naruto said. "He's not who you think he is."

"He told you didn't he!?" My father fumed. "You son of a bitch!"

"Yes, he told me...everything." Naruto admitted. My father came tours me. He had his hand up to slap me on my face. I shut my eyes tight and accepted it. I heard the impact, but never felt it. I looked to see Naruto in front of me.

He took the slap for me...

"You need to grow up. Stop blaming Sasuke for the death of his mother. And think of what your wife would think if she was here and you are harming your own flesh and blood. Just be lucky that you still have some type of family to love." Naruto said then looked down. He turned to me and smiled. "Just stop and think of what Sasuke might be feeling." My father had a loss for words. He stood there wide eyed starring at the blond. The anger that once fueled my father was gone. He stood with remorse on his face.

"Wow, I-I...uhh um. I'm sorry for my unacceptable behavior tours you." He said to Naruto. He looked up at me.

Odd, I don't feel scared.

"I hope you can forgive me..." He said. He moved so we were in front of each other. He held out his hand for me to shake it. "I hope we can start over, son." I smiled and took his hand.

"You know, all I've ever wanted was for you to love me." I finally admitted. He pulled my arm and hugged me.

"Your so dead..." He said with his words laced with venom. I swallowed the lump in my throat. 

Shit...he's still not convinced. When will he learn his lesson!?

"Hay Sasuke, go get your stuff. The bus leaves in a couple of hours. And I want to be a little early." Naruto said and tugged my shirt. "We don't want to late for the field trip." He said.

Nice! Damn this blond sure is smart!

"Yeah, come on let's go to my room. You can help me pack." I said passing my father. I lead Naruto up the stairs and into my room and closed the door behind him.

"He didn't like what I said." The blond said sprawling across my bed.

"Not one bit." I said removing my shirt.

"Sasuke..." I heard Naruto say. I then felt a cold gentle hand touch the recent slash.

"Naruto, be careful." I said. He went and felt the elevated skin on my back. I turned to him and he looked at my chest down to my abdomen. He embraced me into his arms all of a sudden. I could feel the indent on were his stomach should be. He pulled away quickly.