Chapter 4

Dria's P.O.V
Thursday Night...
It's 8:30 am I'm studying for my history test. No one is home but me...until I heard a loud ass bang. You see I'm not about to go downstairs an look to see what it was. I've watch horror movies I'm not about to die. So what do I do? I call Danny.
He answered on the fifth ring.
" hello?"
"Danny!" I whispered/yelled
"What and why the hell are you whispering?" He asked
" Someone's in the house." I said refusing to get up from my bed.
" Well go downstairs an look." He said like I sounded dumb
"Are you fucking insane I'm not doing that.Have you seen Halloween?! Or Scream for that matter?!" I said louder this time
"It's probably just Miles"he said
" I don't think so..."I said peaking out of the door.
" Just call his phone." He said hanging up
What a douche.
So I call Miles phone.
I heard it ring from downstairs.
Sighing with relief I walk out of the room turn on the hall light an walked down the stairs.
"Miles?" I yelled
"Come one you stupid son of a bitch I don't like this game." I said
" Miles I'm serious." Again I was worried
I walked behind the kitchen counter to find Miles covered in blood. I run toward him an fall to the floor.
"Miles where is it? What happened?" I said crying
He didn't move. He's dead.
I'm next. Taking the phone out of my back Pocket getting ready to call 911. When Miles hand grabs my wrist an burst in to laughter.
"YOU JACKASS!! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I yelled punching him in the face an walking towards the stairs. He stopped laughing.
"Dria stop it was a joke." He said following me.
I kept walking
"Dria come on it's not that big of a deal." He pleaded again
"Dria please don't be mad."
I turned around once I got to my bed room door.
" YOU KNOW WHAT MILES? FUCK YOU!!OKAY THAT SHIT WAS NOT FUNNY. I WAS WORRIED. Just leave." I yelled slamming the door on his face.
" You hit like I man." I heard him say walking away from the door.
Whipping my face I went back to studying not before I called Danny an told him everything.
Friday morning
I hate first period math. I could never concentrate 100% of the time. I saw Miles this morning he had bruise right by his jaw. That's what he gets for what he did to me. I refuse to speak to him. Finally my day is almost over.
But there is one period left...and that is with Miles.
Walking into English I sit in my normal seat not saying a word. Miles walks in a sits down right next to me.
In his normal seat. He pulls out his phone an he's watching this video an laughing. I can't help to see Jennifer looking at her phone an laughing too. They both had a group of people around them laughing am looking at me. And then I hear"Miles where is it ? What happened?"in my crying voice.
I turned around an now every one had the video on their phones. Now my phone went off an I look at it only to find the video of me freaking out crying an then yelling n then punching him in the face. I put my phone away only to have Jennifer standing In Front of me saying " well... The fat ass can't handle a little fun."
I look at her an say " watch what the fuck your saying bitch because I can bring you down real quick "
" You know you'll never find someone being as fat an ugly as you are ." She says
" Nice one because the last time I checked your boyfriend was my twin." An with that I grabbed my stuff an walked out of the room and went home.