Chapter 5

Ben😊
Miles P.O.V
Once I heard what Jennifer said  to Dria I didn't know what to think. Do I go after Dria? Or stay here? The bell rang indicating the last period of the day has started. I sat down thinking ' well Danny
isn't gonna be happy.'
Dria's P.O.V
It's been hours since I've been out of my room. Mostly hiding from Danny who has been trying to talk to me since I've got home. But I've changed into my big sweater an sweat pants,grabbed tissues,turned on Netflix an started watching supernatural for about 6 hours.
Yup...ladies and gentlemen this is what my life has come too.
Right as Dean was about to find out who dragged him back from hell my phone rings.
I look at in only to be Miles..nope that ship has sailed.
"So who the hell are you"
"I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition" Castile said.
"CARRY ON MY WAYWARD SON!!!" An my phone rings again only to be Danny.
"What" I snapped
"Finally...Jesus what the hell happened? I've called an banged on your door so many times I started to think you were def" he stared out of breath
"Nope just avoiding everyone and everything...you know like every Friday night." I stated
"D... We have to talk." He sighed
" About how your best friend and tramp girlfriend that make my life a living hell everyday an you do shit about it!!! I'm your family your suppose to protect me NOT them!!!" I yelled hanging up. I'm so done with everyone's shit.
I must have fallen asleep after season 6. I looked at my phone ignoring all the other notifications an looking at the time. 8:20. Lovely I have to be at work in about an hour. I work at the coffee place away from the mall. Thank god. It's quite peaceful because no one from school goes there. But I do have an asshole boss. But fun co-workers.
Getting up I walked straight to the bathroom to shower...and obviously other things. 15 minutes later i walked out in my towel all clean. But right as I approach my room who's there? Yup the 6'3 asshole who basically ruins my life everyday. Miles. An there goes the eye roll.
"What do you want?" I snapped
"Listen I'm real-"
"Don't. Because if you were really sorry you would have never posted it and sent it to everyone at school. Because of you I feel even more like shit. Don't you think everyday i wake up an say 'wow I'm still Alive.' Being Danny's sister sucks but when you get called Danny's fat sister that's enough. So, please spare you apologise for someone else who will actually believe you bull shit. " i said closing the door right on his face.
After that I Had to get dressed. After putting my hair in a ponytail and crabbing my keys an phone I walked out of my room and down the stairs only to find Danny waiting for me.
" I'm taking you to work we need to talk." He said standing up.
I stopped an looked at him. "No your not there is nothing to talking about I'm fine okay. There's nothing going on so please go see your girlfriend."
Walking out of the house towards my car all I heard was Danny shouting at me.
" Dria wait! You're my sister, your really all I have left. I love you okay?"
I turned around and said "Danny you're suppose to love me. And if you really did love me the way you say you do then start acting like a brother. Stand up to your so called best friend and your tramp girlfriend." Turning my back and opening the drivers door I said "And Danny next time you have sex with your whore in this house make sure your door is locked." Now pulling at of the driveway.
All I need was a little all time low to calm me down.
Finally walking into the coffee place I only saw Ben behind the counter and the place being not so full.
" Hey D." He looked up from what he was doing
"Hi Ben...how's everything?" I asked
" good just trying to fill out this college applications for UCLA." He said showing me the papers.
"Wha about you have you started ?" He asked
" yes I have.thank you for asking." I responded
"Oh really D where?!" He exclaimed
" well there's NYU in London Or NYU in New York City." I said
"Which one do you want to go to the most?" He asked
"NYU London so I can be far far away from this place." I said looking around.
" That's great go for your dreams." He said hugging me sideways.
"Awe thanks Ben."
"No problem babe just here to help." He smiled
I shook my head an started working.