Chapter 6

Kings POV

I started pulling off Shayla's pants and then all of a sudden my phone started buzzing.

*BZZZZZZZ*BZZZZZ*BZZZZZZZ*

"Now or Never". I spoke into the phone. Shayla tried to snatch for the phone but I pushed her back down onto the bed and starting pulling my pants back up.

"King it's me Ant. Come through and chill. We gotta talk."

"I'm a lil busy bruh."

"I know but it's important. Meet me at the crib in 10." He hung up so I knew it was real serious. Shayla was still laying there naked waiting. I just laughed and walked out not saying a word. I got in my car and started driving to Ants making a few quick deal on the way. Money is money. Ant is my dude and if he say he need me or important I'm gonna be on my way. We've been friends since jit days. I helped him move out his phyco moms house.

About 30 minutes later I pulled up to Ants and ran to his door because It was still fucking raining! I did the signature knock and he opened the door dapping me up and lighting a blunt. We sat down in the den so I could roll up a blunt for myself.

"Alright Kel, Lemme get right down to it Where were you when I called?"

"Bout to get it in. Why? What the hell goin on?"

"Bruh Shayla prego. Please tell me it ain't yours and you didn't fuck that bitch."

"Forreaaal?!?! The bitch just tried to fuck me! Bruh i'm getting hype as fuck. Bitch tried to lock me down. Oh hell naw.!"

"Just keep look out."

--------------------

Anthony's POV

I'm also known as Ant Kelvin's best friend or Aleaha's brother but Kelvin don't know that yet.

Blunt after blunt. We were feeling good talking about old times.

*One Love! One Heart! Let's get together and feel all right. Hear the children cryin' One*

MY phone was ringing and it was Aleaha.

"Hey lil mamma."

"Big bro?"

"Lil gurl don't start playing what you want?"

"Can I stay wit you tonight?"

"Whyy? So you can smoke up all my weed for free? Hell naw!"

"No I wanna go to this party but ma goin crazy. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaseeee? You can come too." I could hear her puppy dog face throught the phone.

"Aight what time? Where?"

She gave me the details.

"Aight I'm gonna bring my hommie Kelvin. See you at 10."

"Love you Anthony."

*click*

"We going to a party bruh!"

"Hell yeah. But who was that?"

"My sister, Ali." I looked down and mumbled. The reason I have never told anyone I had a sister was to protect her. And I especially don't want my hommie with her.

"Aight cool."

Time to get ready for this partyyyy!!!