Chapter 7

Aleaha POV

So me, Keirra, and Raylen getting ready to go to my big brother's house so we can hit up this party. We gonna get dressed when we get to his house because yet again my crazy ass mother is passed out on the couch drunk and decides she needs to wake up and trip.

"Girl where he at?"

"On his way...Duh! He here now C'mon."

----------

So as we are walking out of the house I nearly trip. Guess who is in MY seat!?!? I always ride shot gun. So of course I'm gonna go off on this nigga!

"ANTHONY MAKE THIS BIG BUFFALO HEADED ASS MOVE OUT MY SEAT!!!"

"Damn it ALEAHA get over it and get in this damn car." My brother thinK he got a whole lot of nerve talking me like that.

"Forreal Ant imma just move so you sissy won't cry." This nigga just tried the fuck out of me. Now Im so mad I don't even care where I sit so I squeeze in the back with my mains. Niggas these days.

-----

We get to Anthonys house and we all get out and run up to the house because yes it is still pouring.

"Girls go get ready, Imma be in ina minute." Soon as they out of sight I grab anthony and take him to the cave to talk.

"Why the fuck is he here?"

"....Well Kel is my nigga. Why does it matter to you? And you told me I could bring whoever I want."

"-.-"

"Don't be giving me that look Aleaha."

"Arrd whatever just y'all stay out my way tonight. Lemme do me and y'all do you."

All I know is I'm finna get turnt tonight.

 ***PLEASE COMMENT I NEED FEEDBACK TO KEEP WRITING.