Its a Family Thing

Chapter 1

Kenja POV

Azjonti: Kenja!!! GET DOWN HERE NOW BEFORE WE LATE MAN!!! 

Kenja: Man shut up I'm coming. Always got something to say.

Azjonti: 5 4  3 2 1. I'm gone

Kenja: Did this bitch just leave me 

Now I gotta walk to school. Azjonti just gets on my nerves sometimes. Can't believe she left me again. This is the 3rd time this week. Can't wait till I by my car. All black everything Maserati. Which i am getting today BTW. 

.........................................................

When I finally get to school the first warning bell as already sounded. Now I don't really care for school even though I have a 4.0 GPA in all AP classes. Neither me nor my sister plan on going to college mainly because we already are successful in our business. Since I'm already late I take my time and go to my locker and get my binder. As I'm walking to class I see my sister.

Kenja: Tea what you doing out here, ain't you possed to be in math.

Azjonti: I finished my work so I decided to walk around. Why you late ken *laughing* 

Kenja: Man shut you big headed as up. You left me and for what reason I don't know why.

Azjonti: I left because you were taking to long hun. We getting yo car today anyway. You getting the Maserati right?

Kenja: Yea all black. When do Elijah and Kyron get back home?

Azjonti: On Friday. They said they got more business for us. Said that since we graduating they want us gaining more territory.

Kenja: That's whats up man. After graduation we need to take a trip and check on the traps up in New York and down in Miami. We got the Atlanta one on lock so it can stand a few weeks without us. 

Azjonti: No doubt. you wanna bring JJ, Sapphire, Jonna and Autum or you wanna leave them here to look after the trap.

Kenja: Let's just bring JJ and Jonna.

Azjonti: Iight. There really is no reason for us to be in school right now, you wanna go get your car now?

Kenja: Yea let's go

We go to the senior parking lot and get in Tea's big ass 2016 Suburban blasting Wicked by Future. I don't know why she likes these big ole trucks buy aye I don't have to drive em.  The thing is she has three trucks and won't let me drive not one of dem shits. Talking bout some you need to buy and drive your own cars. psssh watch when I get my Maserati she gone want to drive it. 

Kenja: Don't be trying to drive my car when I by it with MY money.

Azjonti: Ain't nobody studdin yo lil car. My 6'0 self don't need to be in something that low anyway and neither does you tall ass. 

she say she don't like lil cars but I know her secret. She has an all black 458 speciale  Ferrari along with her other foreign car the huracan LP 610-4 Avio. She thinks I don't notice when she sneaks out at night just to drive her cars. ppssssshhh

Ken: I'm not even that tall stupid i'm 5'8

We pulled up at the Maserati shop in Alpharetta and I immediately saw my car. I also saw someone I didn't expect to see handing me my keys. It was my ex Kevonte. He's supposed to be in jail for attempt at murder of me and my sister. Why the hell is he out!!! 

Ken: What the hell are you doing out of jail and with a job at Maserati?

Kevonte: Good behavior baby girl *winks* 

Ken: I'm not your baby girl. You lost that privileged when you decided to try and kill me!!!!

Kevonte: Shut your lil ass up I need this job

Ken: And i need you in dead, we don't always get what we want boo boo.well I might get what I want. give me my keys so I can leave. *I say as I snatch the keys out his hands, get in my car and follow Tea home. *

We pull up to our warehouse/ loft. See when me and tea got kicked out our parents house for selling we found this abandoned warehouse and with some reconstruction we turned it into our home. Its huge we have 7 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. We managed to still keep it looking like a warehouse though. We have a garage around back with all the cars and tea's "secret cars" are under the garage. 

Tea: Ken was that Kevonte at the dealership. 

Me: yea. I swear If I see him again I will Kill him.