Chapter 3

Azjonti POV

As soon as he said that i turned to leave but he grabbed my arm stopping me. I turn around stopping the tears that are threatening to fall, refusing to let him see me sweat. 

Mellow: I have a preposition for you love. Ill let your sister go with no harm done to her and you will come live with me in Italy. I just want to be able to love you and hold like before.

Part of me thought he was sincre but I knew better. But I did have to consider this seeing it has my only option, for this to work I really have to act like I love him again. 

Me: Fine I will go with you but not until my sister is back here and in my house safe and unharmed. 

Mellow: Right away beautiful      he takes out his phone and calls his goons to let Ken go. 

He said she'll be back tomorrow and that I had until 11 pm tomorrow to do what i had to do. 

When I pulled up at my house I walked in and changed to some basketball shorts and my Nike sports bra. I went back downstairs and made a plate of salmon and asparagus. Yea I eat healthy so what. While I was eating I started packing everything that I was gonna need. From clothes to weapons. 

By the time I looked at the clock it read 4 am just when I'm about to get in the bed someone start banging they heavy hands on my door. I grab my gold 9mm and go open the door. I see my brothas.

Kyron: Hol up hol up it's just us tea.

Me: You almost got shot bruh it's been a long as day and i'm on edge. i say giving him a hug

Kyron: Yea we heard about it and we tried to get here faster but when you told the girls that Ken was safe we stopped and ate cause you eat to healthy for us.

Elijah: How come I ain't get no hug man. When will be back?

Me: sometime in the morning, around the same time that I have to leave with Mellow.

Kyron: Ummmmm no your not going with him anywhere ever in life. Not after what his ass did.

Me: Trust me when I say I had no choice. It was that or I loose Kenja and I can't loose her like ever.

Elijah: We understand that you had no choice just promise us that you won't fall for him again, I know that you and Mellow had a deep connection and all but he's psychotic, bipolar and just flat out crazy. 

Me: I know that which is why I don't want to go. Im not crazy enough to get back with him ever. I'll always have love for him but never will i ever be with him again. I just  need to figure out a way to get back here with all his money and his empire. You know how much cred we would get if we got his territory over in Italy.

Both Eli and Ky: ITALY!!!!!!!!!!

Eli: you said nothing about him taking you to Italy to live sis 

Me: oops it must have slipped my mind

Ky: slipped your mind my ass 

Me: Well I'm going to bed love yall

..........................................................................................

Kenja POV

When I finally get home at 9am  I smell breaksfast but I don't see anybody cooking. When I get to the dinning room I see Mellow pin headed ass sitting on my couch eating my food and smilling like he just won the damn loto. So I do what I do best I threw one of my knives at his right shoulder. To hear him scream was music to my ears. Thats when Tea KY and Eli came running down the stairs. When they saw what was done no one cared because Mellow is a pest. 

When I look at Tea I see she has 5 suitcases behind her

Me: Where you going Tea? And how long are you going to be gone that you need 5 suitcases?

Tea: With Mellow. Come upstairs we need to talk

Me: So what is going with you and Mellow the man we all swore out of our lives the day he killed our brother. 

Tea: Trust me nothing is going on. But me and him made a deal. To get you back here safely in the states I have to go and live with him in Italy until I start to love him the way I used to. 

Me: Why would you make a deal like that!!

Tea: Because you are my responsibility to look after and protect!! I would not have been able to live with myself knowing there was a way i could've saved you and didn't.

Me: *sighs* Will you be able to visit or come back ever. 

Tea: I don't plan on being there for that long maybe a few months. I just need time figure out were all of money and drugs are and in what countries they're in. And if I play the role of the perfect girlfriend right I'll be able to kill him and be the new boss of his empire. 

Me: Then his empire and ours will be under our control. Brilliant plan Tea. 

Tea: *pops colla* I know. When I find out where all of his traps are in the US, I'm sending yall to go and bust that shit. 

Me: That's fine are you at least allowed to take JJ or Sapphire with you.

Tea: If I ask him right he might let me. Nice throw btw to his shoulder.

Me: You know how I do

When we get back downstairs Mellow is still trying to get the knife out of his shoulder. It's so funny to the point where I start dying from laughing so hard.

Me: Dumb shit only the person who threw the knife ( points to myself) mua can take out the knife. 

Mellow: Well take it out before I kill yo dumb ass like i should've done when I killed your brother. 

That's whe Tea pulled our her knife and threw it at his left shoulder.  

Tea: shut up dip shit before I murk you

Mellow: Baby can you please take the knives out

Tea looks at me and nods her head and we both go and take the knives out. 

Mellow: thank you baby. 

Tea: Im not your baby head ass

Mellow: You will be soon enough

Me: So Tea are you going to take one of your secret cars.

she looks at me with confusion 

Tea: how do you know about my cars 

Me: Im up when you go out and drive them on the track 

Tea: Well yea Im taking the lambo and Im taking the nitro

Me: well Im gonna miss you 

I go and giver her a hug then whisper in her ear to call me with updates.

Me: why are Ky and Eli so quiet. Eli!!! why y'all so quiet

Ky: no reason really, just when he said he killed Jon Jon it hit a nerve. 

Me and Tea: Yea I know what you mean

Mellow: Well its time for us to go. Baby Your cars are in the 18 wheeler and your bags are in my truck.

Tea: * mumbles im not your baby*

Tea hugs all of us and then gets in the passenger side of his blue Chevy Silverado. When they Pull of Kevonte sends me a text saying he wants to see me.