Why Me

Tea POV

When we get to his private air strip I see this big ass plane, and it just so happens to be that blue is my favorite color. Coincidence, not a chance. I look over at his cocky self smirking at me. I don't say anything I just go and get on the plane. I go upstairs to the right where he said my room would be. After I change into something more comfortable, which is just a white crop top with grey sweats and my grey sperry fluffy shoes. I took my contacts out and put my glasses on. 

I was wandering around this damned plane looking for some fucking food and could find shit. I was starting to get hangry. I turn around one corner and guess who I run into. Yep, the devil's spawn in the flesh. 

Mellow: Hey baby whatcha looking for. 

Me: Why are you talking to me as if nothings as changed. Like you didn't try to kill me 

*fold arms over chest* *Mellow steps closer*

Mellow: Because I still love you sticks

Yes he just called me sticks. It's been his nickname for me ever since the 7th grade and it was because I'm pretty skinny

Me: You don't expect me to love because your all of a sudden back in my life now do you!! Because it's not happening. You may have me on this plane and are taking me back with you but things will never be the same. EVER!!! 

He looked kind of defeated. It almost broke my heart to see that I hurt him.

Almost

Then I remembered who I was and that I have a plan for him. He just a con artist who plays on peoples emotions. He doesn't love anyone. I had to keep telling myself that so I would fall for him again. 

Me: Point me in the direction of food 

He smiled at that and told me that its down the stairs and to the left. He walked off mumbling something along the lines of 'you always were a fatty'

When i finally found the kitchen in this big as shit plane I grabbed some chocolate milk. Yea Ik why all the trouble for some chocolate milk. Well that's because it's my addiction of choice. 

When I got back to my room, there was a note on my bed. It read 'You will love me one day Azja (his other nickname for me) and I'm going to make sure of it. I though to myself sure you will buddy boy. With that thought i finish my milk and when to sleep for the remainder of the 11hr plane ride

A/N: not the best chapter and I know the stories going slow but it will pick up i promise.