Knock knock

Edd tip toed down the stairs and looked out the peephole. There he was, Kevin. The tall muscular redhead he remembered. Dressed in grey sweat pants and a white v-neck. Edd was in long black shorts and a white v-neck, still a bit damp from the shower he had just taken. "Eddward I know you're in there!" Kevin said with panic in his voice. Edd unlocked the door, and slowly opened it.

"Oh my God it's actually you." Edd saw tears forming in Kevin's eyes.
"Kevin I-"
"You what?! Forgot to tell your boyfriend when you were coming home?! Forgot to return my calls- what?!" Kevin's voice was ripping and Edd could see the tears rolling down his cheeks.
"No- Kevin I just-"
"Forgot to...Forgot I would want to know where you've been?! It's almost been a year Eddward!!"
"Kevin, I'm sorry." Edd was crying too, his tears were soft and flew down his cheeks slowly. " I didn't know when I was going- I became so busy- I just-"
"Eddward. " Kevin said softly "I missed you."
"I missed you too!" Edd said flinging his arms around Kevin. Although he was hesitant, Kevin slowly brought his arms up to meet Edd's. "I'm so sorry- how are you? Wanna come inside? I'm so sorry!" Kevin backed away from his grip.
"Woah." Kevin said wiping off tears," do you have pasta?" Edd laughed and walked into his kitchen. Kevin closed the door behind him.

The two cought up while the pasta was being made. "I got assistant manager," Kevin said proudly.
"That's great!"
"Yup. And now I get a bigger discount on parts, so I fixed up my bike!" Edd plated what he made and set one bowl in front of Kevin.
"I really am sorry, time just...got ahead of me."
"Well if this pasta is as good as it normally is then I forgive you." Kevin took a big bite and smiled, " yup- your off the hook. " Edd smiled.

After doing the dishes the two boys were in Edd's bed. Kevin was playing with Edd's shirt and hair, "so what's it like- am I missing much?"
"I really do not think you are missing much, the classes are long and the professors do not care if you pass or fail- it is a lot more...independent- not that you're not independent I mean- you're already working and fixed your bike and-"
" I get what you mean dorko, it's not my thing. And I guess that's why I went straight into working- my online classes are easy and at my pace so I don't havta worry about falling behind." Kevin kissed Edd's forehead," I missed you." His lips moved to Edd's lips, "so much." Kevin trailed to Edd's neck. Edd could feel his own face burning. Edd slid his hands from supporting himself to the back of Kevin's neck, Kevin was now on top of Edd, his hands gliding through Edd's shirt," have you been working out?"
Edd nodded yes and looked away from Kevin, "don't go gettin stronger then me-" Kevin said lifting off Edd's shirt," however now you can do some work." He said raising his arms. Edd took the hint and took off Kevin's shirt, his face becoming a deeper red.