Changes (2)

Edd lifted Kevin's shirt and blushed. Kevin removed it, a little shocked that Edd was the one initiating things. Edd unbuttoned his pants, his hands were shaking but he unzipped them quickly. Kevin smiled and stood up. He pulled down his pants revealing the same boxers he had been in the previous night. Edd looked up at him as he stood up also. Edd began kissing Kevin's neck and rubbing him through his boxers, Kevin's reaction made him feel in charge and propelled him to continue. He gently pushed him onto the couch, Kevin looked shocked. Kevin was smiling, his face a bright red. Kevin wasn't used to Edd taking control but it was something he learned he liked. Edd took out Kevin's hard member and placed one hand at the bace with his mouth at the tip. Kevin's reactions were all to satisfying for Edd. Kevin could barely move his body and he was biting on a pillow. Edd understood why Kevin liked being more dominant, the control he had over Kevin was doing wonders for him. Edd continued bobbing his head up and down in sync with his hand until Kevin interrupted. Kevin took Edd's face in his hands and kissed him, Edd melted in his arms. Kevin took off the shirt Edd was wearing and threw it behind him, he licked Edd's neck and turned him around. Now behind Edd, Kevin stripped Edd down to nothing and began feeling him from behind. Kevin would kiss Edd's neck, and pleasure him at the same time. "I'm not going I hold back this time Eddward." Kevin took his own member and slowly brought it to Edd's hand that was behind him. Edd guided Kevin's penis to his entrance, he slowly pushed it in until he was comfortable with the feeling. When Edd heard Kevin's moans he shoved his hips down on to Kevin. Edd pulled away from Kevin and made him sit down once again. After properly lubing Kevin he sat on top of him, his legs on either side of Kevin's hips. Edd slowly pushed down onto Kevin. Edd bounced on him until he could take all of him inside  him. Kevin was staring at Edd's body, it was completely exposed. Edd was hard and Kevin took advantage of that. Kevin grabbed him and began stroking him, Kevin didn't have much control, the way Edd was moving was too much for Kevin. Edd leaned forward and kissed Kevin's neck. Kevin was uncontrollably moaning his hands were around Edd's back, making him go faster. Kevin let everything go, his muscles tightened and when everything was out he could relax. Edd saw his face was bright red and his chest was pumping hard. Kevin took his hands and began pleasuring Edd. He was exhausted but wanting to give Edd the same satisfaction that he had just received. Edd was toppled over Kevin and his breathing got heavier and heavier. Edd buried his head into Kevin's neck.

The boys rode to Kevin's job on his motorcycle. Edd missed the wind blowing around him. Edd hugged Kevin and took in his smell, he could get used to this.