WHISPER.

"Hey," Kyungsoo tapped my shoulder and gave me a piece of paper with a paragraph written in blue ink. I gladly took it and gave him a nod of reassurance afterwards.

The paper read:

After school, meet me at the rooftop with the others.

I looked back at him and gave him a confused look. He nodded back with eyes twitching towards me and scoffed.

I continued to stare at the boy before me. His head was tilted to the side and was facing a window. He had sadden eyes too, as I was looking at them to his side. Something must trouble him.

"Class, our lesson will begin now." the teacher announced and dropped his books intentionally, leaving a loud thump only to make us look at him.

* * *

I slumped in my seat as five minutes passed. As I played with my pencil, I noticed Sehun, grabbing something from his bag. I looked closer as I squinted my eyes, only to find him fishing for his cigarettes from his bag. I lightly gasped and tilted my head backwards.

"Hey," I began, trying to gain his attention. "you're not allowed to smoke in class, it's against the school rules." I stated, leaning close to him.

"Why do you care?" He sneered, his lips pursed.

"Because-"

"First of all, you don't even know me!" he suddenly cut me off, his voice loudening as every word escaped his lips.

"Uh. . ."

"Whatever, I'm out." Sehun grabbed his bag and stomped his way as he filed out the classroom. I stared at his direction with great astonishment and the sudden shock I have received.

"Luhan? Why is he mad?" Tao asked, he was walking towards me from the end of the classroom.

"I-I have no clue. . ." I say, continuously staring at the ground.

"Hm. . ." Tao muttered as we both stood there, waiting for the bell to dismiss us.