"사랑해"

I guided Sehun to his room. His feet felt as if they were about to collapse at any moment. "Any of these doors familiar to you?" I asked him, my face was beginning to resemble agony from all the heavy weight upon my shoulders from carrying his heavy figure.

"Mm, next. . ." he mumbled, in a whisper.

"Huh. . . Okay?" I answered, unsure of what to do.

I opened one door after skipping the next room. I sat Sehun against a wall and started turning and twisting the door knob. The door freely opened after one turn, and it revealed an open spaced-area, when you look deeper into it, a queen-size bed stood in between two stained glass windows. As I looked at the room in awe, I glanced at Sehun who was still passed out. I walked over to him and began dragging him inside.

"Oi, why do you have to be so heavy?" I say in a mocking tone.

After dragging Sehun to a bed, I collapsed near a chair and breathed heavily.

"You live in a mansion, but with no maids to assist you. What is this?" my face scrunched up.

"I. . . love you. . ." Sehun mumbled moments later after tossing opposite from me.

"Eh? I love you?" I repeated, dumbfounded.

"I love you, Lulu. . ." he repeated in a quiet tone this time, his lips pursed together, although, his face looked more friendly when his eyes are closed. And when he's asleep, he has this appealing aura on him. But if he's awake, he is a cold person.

"Lulu, why did you forget me. . ?" Sehun muttered again, tightening his grip around the pillow in his embrace.

"Forget you? We just met. . ." I whispered to him, nearing toward his face.

"I wish you'd remember the times when we were still together. . ." he mumbled again, but this time, tears were forming in the corners of his eyes.

". . ." I was struck from his words, I was speechless. "What are you saying?" I poke his cheek as my eyes narrowed.

"Mmm," Sehun's arms swarm me and I found myself in his embrace.

"Sehun-" I gulped, but was cut off.

"I liked the way we were before."