Lying boi

Sunshine

Chris and Aaliyah were talking with each other, and I ran to them." What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

" About my manager, Willy, he was really really flirting with me, and he's like twenty!" Aaliyah said.

Obviously, she's conceited, I thought to myself." How do you know?" I asked.

" He touched me on my butt," she answered.

" What did you do about that?" I asked her.

" I moved away uncomfortably. I would of slapped him, but I didn't wanna ruin my chances of being a successful pop singer," she explained.

" Well, no fame is worth that," I said.

" I think it is," she answered. Chris and her walked off, and I turned around when Aniea was standing right behind me.

" Shit, you scared me," I said to her.

" You are more jealous than a raging jerk after his girlfriend started being friends with Chris Brown," Aniea said to me." You know that Chris and Aaliyah are dating, right?"

" They are not," I said.

" They are," Aniea said. " You should probably step up to the plate, try changing your look."

" I dress fine," I said.

" Really because I can't see your boobs," she said.

" Maybe because I am a proper girl, unlike Aaliyah," I said walking off.

Once I got home from school I put my backpack down on the floor, and lied down on the couch. I pulled out my phone, and sent everyone I knew and liked a text: Chris Toe, Eli Mathews, Nate Walker, Samy Osgood, Tioniey Adams, Aniea Gibson, Trashara Wayne, Armando Hicks, and the rest of my friends. Then, I texted people that could make good friends, and two or one people I can't stand: Aaliyah Jarman, and Faith Martin ( I don't know Faith I just meant Ally is the one I hate, but Faith is only being texted because Aaliyah won't come without her best friend or whatever she is to her.) I texted all of them to come to a party I want to gave here since my parents are away, I'm only bringing Aaliyah because of Chris... hey I'm only having the party to find out if Chris and Aaliyah are dating. I gotta go get booze and plastic cups, I also should order pizza and get some chips; for people who don't drink ( Aaliyah ) I should probably get some soda. That won't cost to much. Hmmm... I can't by booze with out an ID that says I'm 21 so I will have to call my older friend Renee who is 24, she'll defiantly buy me some.

" So I was thinking that you could go in there and get me these drinks out of there," I said to Renee holding a piece of paper with the drinks I want out of the store.

" So you just called me to use me?" she said to me.

" You can go to the party," I said bribing her.

" Fine." she grabbed the money I was holding out to her for the drinks, and left the car.

Sunshine Cortes Phone apps: IM

SingGirl: Your inviting me to a party.

Sunny15: Yeah, your coming or what.

SingGirl: Well, if you want but...

SingGirl: But I just was gonna be with Willy to record another song for my demo, so we can have some choices for the producers.

Sunny15: Bring Willy to the party, and at like four in the morning you can sing.

SingGirl: it doesn't quite work like that.

Sunny15: please, I want you there.

SingGirl: Fine. Willy and I will come.