Trying to move on

Aaliyah

" No, Aaliyah, stop! That's not how you do it! Keep note!" Willy exclaimed at me.

" I'm sorry if I'm stressing!"

Faith

" Sorry, Aaliyah! I wanna be best friends again!" I said as Aaliyah walked away. " Sorry for coming on to Chris and sorry for stabbing you."

Chris

" I love you and I know you love me," Shiraz said.

" NO!" I exclaimed

Sunshine

I just really love, Chris. Nowadays he's all I ever think about.

Aaliyah

" Austin, do you got a new idea?" I asked.

" Yes."

Faith

My friend surrounded me as I stared in Chris's eyes at the other table.

Chris

" Why do you like her so much anyways?" Asked Sunshine.

" Why do you hate her so much?"

" Because I'm the one that deserves you."

Sunshine

JoJo literally had a poster of Aaliyah on her wall with kisses all over it like she was kissing it. Alexis is growing obsessed with her and Samy is going a long with the ride, there suppose to be my friends. But nowadays it felt like I was Aaliyah's friend.

Faith

I walked into the hallway Monday and saw Aaliyah hanging with Austin Mason, Sunshine and Tioniey as usual. I walked over to them and asked Aaliyah," Can I talk to you?"

" I wish I could, but I'm busy," she replied.

JoJo walked up to her, and said," Hey Sunshine, Tioniey and Aaliyah, I'm having a slumber party and your all invited."

" Is there something we're celebrating?" Aaliyah asked.

" Just that it's almost winter break," JoJo replied.

Austin pulled them away and they were talking. After they were done talking the girls said they would come and JoJo left.

" Excuse the interruption, but anyways, I just wanted to say a couple of words to you," I said.

" Look, I forgive you, understand, but I am busy so your gonna have to talk to me tomorrow," Aaliyah said, and walked away with them. I sighed hoping that every word she have just said was true because like I said she's the only friend I can punk. So I can't not be her friend or else I have no one as wimpy as her. I don't like her as a friend or anything. So please don't think that.

Chris

" Man, listen to me and listen closely," Armando said." If Aaliyah is cheating on you then why don't you cheat on her, it only makes sense. She is a sneaky bitch so you do what you gotta do."

" I'm not going," I said to him.

He dropped down to his knees and said," Please, please, oh please will you just come, I need a wing man."

I rolled my eyes. He wanted me to come with him to this party we were gonna sneak into. He said he wanted to find a cougar. " You are so selfish, Chris," Armando claimed.

Knock, knock, I heard on the door and I walked downstairs and opened it. It was Aaliyah. " What are you doing here?" I asked.

" To hang with you," She answered. " Why is your family here?"