Sports

Niall (golf): He’s got his arms wrapped around you as you try to line up the golf club. You’ve never played before but he was so excited to take you today so you agreed. Niall’s muttering instructions in your ear, but you can’t pay attention when his body is in such proximity to yours. Instead, you nod, pretending you’ve heard and he steps back to let you take the shot; you know you’re going to be hopeless anyway. You take the swing and the ball curls far to the left. You turn to him with an ‘oops’ expression and Niall chuckles. “Maybe I should explain again,” he muses. You thread your fingers with his and give him a cheeky smile. “I probably do need a little more help.” If it means he’ll have his arms around you all day, you’ll happily be a terrible golfer.

Louis (soccer): “Kick it with the inside of your foot and aim with the toes on your other foot,” he instructs. Seems easy enough, you think. You line up the shot and kick; it rolls straight to Louis. “You’re a natural, babe,” he compliments in awe; the kick was perfect. You both up the ante, running around and trying to steal the ball from one another. Louis is easily taking the ball from you so you start trying to shoot a few goals. He takes position as goal keeper and claps his hands together. “Hit me with your best shot,” he jokes. You give him a serious face, squinting your eyes in mock concentration. With an almighty swing backwards, your leg kicks the ball straight into the net. “GOOOOAL!” Louis cheers, running straight for you and lifting you up by your legs to carry you over his shoulder. He spins in circles and you laugh endlessly in his arms.

Zayn (foosball): You’re in an arcade on a date and Zayn spots the foosball table, getting very excited. Always ready for a bet, you decide to play; whoever loses has to cook dinner for the rest of the week. You’ve never told Zayn, but when you were younger you used to have a foosball table that you played with your brothers almost every day; you were a pro. When you begin playing Zayn is very impressed with your skill. “Beginner’s luck,” you shrug, trying to play it off. The game gets heated as you both switch into competitive mode. You try distracting Zayn with a few suggestive comments and at one point he accidently flicks the little ball off the table completely. You laugh and bend down to pick it up, teasing him a little more. From then on, it’s a one-sided game; you are victorious. He puts his arm around you as you walk out of the arcade and you say innocently. “Did I ever tell you that I was the foosball champion at every party in college?” Zayn gives you a look of mock betrayal. “Cheater,” he whispers hotly in your ear.

Liam (basketball): You both went for a walk through the local park and Liam wanted to stop at the basketball court. It was empty for once and you even found a ball lying around. “Let’s shoot a few hoops,” Liam suggests. “Wanna play H-O-R-S-E?” “Sure,” you agree. You used to play kiddie basketball but it’s been years and you think you’ll probably be terrible. However, you’re not too bad at the game, getting a few baskets in, but Liam is much more athletic than you and only misses two shots. Being his usual sweet self, he offers a rematch. “How about ice cream instead?” you suggest, nodding towards the ice cream van at the park’s exit. “Deal,” he agrees, giving you a kiss and walking out hand-in-hand with you.

Harry (pool): You’d gone into a bar for a quick drink after a dinner date with Harry and saw the pool table. “Ooh, I’ve always wanted to play,” you tell Harry excitedly. “I’ll teach you,” he offers easily. He quickly arranges the balls, collects cues and begins explaining the rules; you nod along, taking it all in. Now, Harry’s behind you, his body pressed up against yours as you line up your first shot. He’s breathing instructions in your ear and you’ve asked him to repeat them twice because it’s hard to concentrate when his body is on you like that. When you’ve finally got the gist, he steps back and you take the shot; it only misses by a few centimetres. “Great job, babe,” Harry enthuses, before he’s pressed up against you again. “And you look sexy with that cue in your hand, especially bending over the table.” You can barely breathe and you smash your lips against his eagerly. 

__________________________________________

Hope you liked it :)

Sorry if it's a bit short for you :/ I just feel REALLy lazy today :/

vote + comment for the gif and zayn's reaction after seeing what he touched :')

kbye lovelies 

~Girlnotonfire/Naqiya xx