•Two•

"John. John Lennon."

The named played over and over again in Pauls head. George must have noticed the expression on Pauls face that read 'fascination'. He let out a sigh. "I know what you're thinking Paul." But Paul didn't think he did. Because the thoughts running through his head were so vivid.

He had just ran into the bloke and by the cover of this book. He liked it. He definitely wanted to read on.

John Lennon.

His new favorite story.

"Do you hear me Paul. Paul." Paul was taken out if his daze and his gaze immediately fell on a annoyed George. He just let out a sigh when he saw the frightened boy. "Just don't get involved with him. He is not the type of friend you want around."

Friend.

Paul nodded. But on the inside he was laughing. He didnt want to be his friend. He wanted much much more.
•••••••••

A/N: This was a very short chapter. Im sorry guys. Its kind of everywhere but i hope you like it.

You should also go check out my new story "Angels" its starrison and i hope you all would like it. While you're there you should leave some feedback. That would be pretty koo.

Sorry for all the promo.

ANYWAYS.

WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON PAULS THOUGHT AND Mr. LENNON.

feedback? like?

(2 likes for another update)

~Jane