S_Class_Missing_Nin

To: MissCherryNeko
Ohayoo Sakura. O-genki desu ka? ( Good morning Sakura. How are you?)
~ S_Class_Missing_Nin

Sakura stared at the message she received and immediately thought it was from the guy who she met at the club last night. Just by thinking about it made her let out a frustrated sign, not that he wasn't cute (he was!) but because he would be a horrible boyfriend considering that he was clinging to her all night. Yes, Sakura Haruno was looking for a boyfriend, that is why she let Ino doll her up and take her to the club that night. But that's besides the point, she would love for her boyfriend to be clinging on her but not as much as this guy did, by not allowing her to dance with anybody else but him (she just barely met him!) and not allowing her to go to the restroom. For Kami's sake, a girl has to use the restroom when they need to! And to make matters worse, Ino~pig had to give him her email address!

Sakura just thought of answering his text after class since she wasn't in the mood of dealing with her phone vibrating during her classes. As Sakura made her way through the halls of the school to get to her locker, many just stared at her. She was used to the stares that were directed at her. Ever since Sakura started hanging out with Ino, people just started to give her more attention then she needed. Sakura Haruno was just a normal girl, with rare pastel pink hair that flowed lose just a bit past her shoulders, and big green eyes that shine with joy every time she smiles. When she became friends with Ino, she became just as over popular as her friend. Sometimes Sakura curses Ino for being to over popular.

When Sakura got to her locker, she popped the code in and stuffed her work books in her bag, but just as she was about to close it, she noticed something was out of place. Sakura narrowed her eyes as she took the letter that wasn't supposed to be in her locker. It looked like a normal letter, but with her name written in a old-fashioned hand writing. No one has her locker number except for school staff and herself. Thinking it was a school letter, she let her suspicion of someone else having her locker code go.

Just as she was going to open it, the bell rang signalling that she had one minute to get to class before she's late. She quickly stuffed the letter in her bag and sped walked to class, while many freshmen we're madly dashing to class. She smiled to herself remembering that she used to do that in her freshman year but now knows better since she's a senior. She made it to class just as the last bell rang.

As she made her way to her seat, she spotted Ino and her boyfriend Sai talking about who knows what. Ino and Sai have been dating for two years already and it seems to be getting pretty serious between them. Sakura signs as she realizes that she still hasn't found the right guy yet and can't help but feel a little jealousy towards Ino. After all, Ino was the most beautiful girl she seen, with her waist long golden locks that was regality tied in a high ponytail. Her eyes were like deep blue seas that any guy would fall for and not to mention that she keeps herself fit like a model. Sai was a lucky guy to have Ino not only for her looks but also for who she is. In the other hand, Sai is really pale with black locks that frame his face which consisted of high cheekbones and onyx eyes that seem emotionless to the people who don't know him well.

"Hey Forehead! How dare you just come in here without saying hey or something!" Ino yelled at Sakura with her hands on her hips and clearly a pout on her lips.

"Ohayoo to you to Ino. I didn't want to interrupt your conversation with Sai," Sakura replied as she sat in her seat. Ino pouted even more but before she could reply, Kakashi~sensei came into the room and told everyone to take their seats. Ino went to go sit next to Sai at the other side of the room from Sakura, but Ino kept an eye on Sakura for her strange behavior whereas she never hesitated before to interrupt a conversation between Sai and her before.

Sakura felt Ino's eyes on her but she acted as if Ino wasn't looking at her. Just as Sakura was going to start paying more attention to the lesson, she remember the letter she received not to long ago. She pulled her bag into her lap as she looked for the letter in there. She finally found it grabbing it and placing it on the desk as she placed her bag hooked on the side of her desk again. Sakura started opening the letter as she was careful not to rip it because of how elegant it is.