Who really is Sasuke?

"Uchiha Sasuke," a raven-haird boy said as he extended his hand for a handshake.

Sakura was breathless. Beautiful... Sakura was amazed by this man's beauty. Sasuke had raven locks with a tint of blue that looked so perfect without no split ends, which Sakura grew a little jelly of him for that. His eyes were like a swirl onyx pool that she could fall in forever, his stare though, was emotionless. His lips at that moment were so kissable but Sakura stopped her thoughts before she actually did something she'll regret. He also had the perfect jaw structure with high cheek bones and a strong jawline.

'He's beautiful but there's no emotion...' Sakura smiled at him and shook his hand. "S-Sakura Haruno." She then quickly bowed a little since she just met him. 'How come I've never seen him before?'

"Your my partner, see you at lunch." He stated, then walked away not waiting for her respond.

'What the hell? Partner for wha-,' Sakura's thoughts were interrupted when Gaara spoke as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"I guess he beat me to it. I was going to ask you to be my partner for the English project." Gaara frowned as he took back his hand from her shoulder and got his handbag, "I'll walk with you to our next class."

'Oh that's what Sasuke meant.' Sakura smiled at Gaara as she followed him to their next class. "Maybe next time Gaara-san, but I do have a question," Sakura stopped walking and faced Gaara, "why are you being so nice to me, I mean like you really don't know me." She looked down trying to hide her blush creeping in.

"Simple," Gaara leaned in and whispered in her ear, "because you interest me." He quickly leaned away and started walking again.

"E-EH?!" Now blushing ten shades of red, she looked up thinking he was joking but ended up seeing his lean back. W-What kind of interest?! D-Does he mean he l-likes me? OH MY GOSH! KAWAII PANDA LIKES US! OMGOMGOMG! GO TELL HIM YOU HAVE A INTEREST IN HIM TOO! ADD A WINK AT IT TOO! Inner Sakura instantly melted with hearts in her eyes. Inner's comments made Sakura blush even more if that's possible and quickly denied Inner's request.

"Sakura, if you keep standing there, we'll be late to our next class." Gaara smirked as he saw Sakura instantly started walking to class with her hair covering her face.

Sakura now fully embarrassed, made it to physics with Gaara but she tried to ignore his stare the entire class period and Inner's comments weren't helping.

╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╭(′▽‵)╯

"Sai-kun can make the decorations and I can help style it~!" Ino happily stated as they were discussing Naruto's surprise party. Sai smiled a genuinely smile as he nodded in agreement.

Sakura and her friends were currently at lunch waiting for Naruto to come back from a test he had to make up. They thought this was a perfect opportunity for making his surprise party plans.

"First, someone has to clean the mess the kid has in his house", TenTen Ryong giggled as she crossed her arms. She was a transfer student from China that knew Hinata's clan since childhood, so she also became close friends with everyone else. She reminded Sakura of a beautiful warrior. TenTen always has her chocolate hair in two buns with her bangs covering her forehead and framing the sides of her face. Sometimes she'll wear traditional Chinese hair clips on her hair. Her chocolate eyes were always fierce and determine. Hinata's cousin, Neji, would always spar with TenTen since she's a big weapon freak and loves combat.

"I-I will c-clean his h-house." Hinata shyly stated as she blushed from embarrassment. Hinata Hyuuga basically seemed like some sort of princess as her lavender, long waist hair was perfectly straight with no tangles at all. Her bangs also fit perfectly against her forehead and the sides of her face. Her eyes are pearl without no pupils which was kinda strange to Sakura but has some elegance in those eyes. It wasn't just Hinata's eyes but her whole clan as well.