Sasuke Uchiha?

MissCherryNeko~ Who are you? If your someone I know that is playing a joke on me, your in for a lot!

S_Class_Missing_Nin~ Don't worry about it sweetheart, I'm someone who you would love soon. Who did you think I was? The club guy? Lol, he's gone.

Speechless. That was how Sakura felt at the moment. She couldn't bring herself to text him back, but questions were exploding through her mind, and she couldn't help but wonder if this was all just a scam. 'Who the hell is this person? If this person thinks I'll love him, then he's mistaken. But if he wasn't the club guy, then who is he? Do I know him or not? This better not be a scam! But what does he mean that he's gone?' Sakura was going to find out who this person was, and when she does, their in for it.

S_Class_Missing_Nin~ Lol, your speechless. You can't even bring yourself to type anything. Your even more beautiful when you tremble, my blossom.

Looking down at her hands, she slightly gasped and narrowed her jade eyes. Sure enough, she was trembling just a tad that she didn't even notice herself and for a stranger who, by the way isn't really there with her, had to point it out for her; that just seem to put her on the edge. Sakura looked away from the computer screen to scan her room. Everything was in place, there was absolutely nothing out of place except the window. She never leaves her window open. 'M-maybe Mom just open it to let fresh air in..' Swallowing the lump that was formed in her throat, she stood up and made her way towards her window. If anybody was looking inside her room, they would have a perfect view to her desk and closet if looking from the same height of her room since it was upstairs. She looked to check if indeed there was someone looking in her room, but found no one, only a few cars driving by. She let out a sound of relief as she closed her window and locked it.

Then how the hell did he know I was shaking? He couldn't possibly...

Sakura's eyes quickly searched the corners of her room hoping not to find what she was searching for. Relief filled her system as she was glad she didn't find cameras in the corners of her walls. She wasn't in the mood to talk to this person, so she signed off and turned off her computer. She also turned off her phone considering that her emails came there too. 'Now I have to change my email,' Sakura signed as she made her way into her kitchen, 'Blocking this person wouldn't do any good considering that he would probably make another account to bother me.'

Her house was a two story-house consisting three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room. Her room was upstairs with the guest room which is often taken by Ino when she sleeps over. Beautiful described her room, cherry blossoms branches were painted on her walls with very detail there. When it came to painting, Sakura can't hold herself as it is her passion just like Sai's. In between the two rooms was a bathroom which was shared by the guest room and her room. The guest room just looked like a hardcore Raver tried converting the room into a rave. Neon lights, splatter paint on the walls, it was just like Ino written everywhere! She's the biggest party person you'll get to know, considering that she knows every party and at what time.

As she made it to the kitchen, she quickly grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge, but just as she was going to place it on table, she froze and dropped the water bottle. Her mouth opened wide as well as her shocked filled eyes. Bringing her hands to clutch her chest she walked to the kitchen table, her heart pounding in her rib cage as she did so. There on the kitchen table was a rose and a writing in crimson red paint that said 'Sign back in'. Making a 360 scan around the kitchen, everything was in place, still no sign that someone had broke in but yet there was a clue that someone was just here. Wet and stickiness made contact with her fingertip, which was shaking violently as she brought her fingertip to her nose to smell it. But retaliated for the smell was to strong. RED PAINT... But... With the stench of... Blood?! Shaking more than she already was, she slowly took a step back, then another, then another, taking more steps back till her back hit against the fridge.