20. Beautiful (Sehun)

"Sehun?!" you called out as you jogged down the long corridor of the SM building towards what you hoped was the direction of the canteen. You were here to pick him up to go out for dinner, but you had never visited the SM building where your boyfriend worked before, mainly because you were worried about what his group mates would say.

You met Sehun about three months ago when he bumped into you at the coffee shop around the corner from your home and you spilt your orange and mango smoothie all down his crisp, perfectly clean, white polo shirt. And being the nice person you were, you offered for him to come back to your apartment so you could wash his top for him and lend him one of the shirts your older brother left behind. And ever since then you had met up every other day, and finally, last week, he had asked you to be his girlfriend.

To which you obviously said yes!

You pushed your way through two double doors and to your relief, walked into a large canteen. Scanning the room you smiled when you spotted Sehun sat at a table, but the corners of your lips dropped when you relaised the rest of his group were sat with him. Straightening out your brown and beige floral shirt you took a deep breath and walked over towards him.

Sehun was chatting with Luhan but when he saw you his sentance cut off and he shot up out of his seat to run around the table, wrapping his arms around your shoudlers and pulling you into his chest, hugging you tightly. "Jagiya, you made it?!" he chirped and you nodded your head, resting your cheek against his chest.

"I'll wait for you in the car," you smiled, not wanting to hang around too long. Sehun gave you a quick kiss on the lips and watched you as you skipped away contently.

Sehun turned around to face his group mates, who were all sat their with wide eyes, some of them even had their mouths open. They now understood why Sehun had hidden you from them until now, many of them feeling jealously towards their youngest friend. "That's my beautiful girlfriend," he boasted proudly, a smug grin spread across his lips