~Bone Popping~ (Request)

Gaster's POV

(Y/n) and I had to stay late tonight working in my lab, so when we got home everything was quiet. All the lights were out and Sans and Papyrus had already went to sleep.

We walked into the living room and I flipped on a side lamp. Just making sure one of the boys hadn't crashed on the couch so as not to wake them rudely.

(Y/n) tossed her bag down and flopped onto the couch. "Man, living on underground time must be getting to me", she said, stretching her body out and laying down, "I've never been this tuckered out."

I smile and flip on the kitchen light. "Surely." I walk into the room and open the fridge, trying to look for anything that's not part of my son's growing collection of spaghetti containers.

"Are you hungry, (y/n)? I could make you some-"

*crackle-pop* *moan*

"(Y/n)?" I rush over to the doorway and peer into the dark room where I'd left my assistant. The last time I had heard something like that... Ow, I don't even want to think about that...

(Y/n) was sitting up now, leaning on the back of the couch. Looking as content as ever. "What is it? Has the food gone bad?" She asked, eyebrow cocked.

I couldn't find my words for a moment, then asked. "What was that sound?"

"Hm? Oh!" The (h/c) haired girl sat up straighter and turned the top half of her body toward one side. "You mean 'this'?"

*POP*

She groaned in pleasure and fell forward onto the soft surface of the couch. "Ah~ That's good~"

I felt a blush come to my face, eyes widening at this. "Isn't that painful?" I asked carefully.

She say up and slouched over, gripping the edge of the couch. "Not if you're a human, and you've been on your feet all day so much that it feels like your bones are stiff enough to break." She said matter-of-factly, shifting her head to one side quickly, another loud pop accompanying the action. "Oh wow~"

Finally feeling completely uncomfortable, I retreat back into the kitchen. 'What the hell just happened?' I have to ponder on this for a second.

(Y/n) was already classified as a strange to me, her being a human and all. All I was sure of was that she had the same skeletal features as I and my boys, with just a few additions to the overall makeup (muscles, skin, etc.).

Only some of her behaviors were a little off to me... And now 'this' rears its ugly head. And the way she looks after the awful sounds... It's... Arousing?

I put a hand on my forehead. 'Really, Gaster? Really?' Am I always this weird?

(A/n: I shifted into third POV from here on, sorry. I promise it works, though. :3)

"Ah man. *crick* Damn~ Do we have food or not, doc?" (Y/n) strolled into the kitchen, jumping up and sitting on a countertop, crossing her legs.

Gaster visibly flinched at this. "U-uh, I-I... We have something here, I know it." He said, quickly opening several cabinets, obscuring his view of her.

'Hmm...' The wheels in (y/n)'s head, at seeing this, began turning. She narrowed her (e/c) eyes, thinking. Was her boss blushing right now? At her, maybe? Or... She looked down at her hands. 'Oh... Heh...' She was gonna see how far she could take this...

She smirked mischievously. "Y'know-*crack*- suddenly, I'm not all that hungry." She said, jumping down from the cabinet, making sure to land just right for her ankles to pop. "Mmm~ that one felt good~"

He shivered hard enough that it shook an open cabinet door beside him. 'Haha, got em.' (Y/n) high fived her mind for being a genius for her. A sick and twisted evil genius.

Gaster shut the cabinets above and below him and looked around, possibly for a good place to go hide, before setting eyes on (y/n). He laughed awkwardly and rubbed his neck bone, a light green blush ever present on his cheeks. "Heh, t-then I suppose w-we should get to bed- I mean! Me, in my bed! A-and y-you in y-y-your... Oh..." The scientist put his head in his hands and retreated upstairs, leaving a trail of floating symbols in his wake.

(Y/n) walked out into the living room in time for his bedroom door to shut behind the scared skeleton.

She was smiling, but to what avail? Maybe what she originally thought was making him-well, horny, to put it bluntly- actually made him sick?

She turned off the lights in the kitchen but left the lamp beside the couch on. She couldn't sleep in the dark, and that was where she always slept when she stayed the night here. (*cough*)

Before she could go to sleep, though, she had to make sure she hadn't 'broken' the wingding.

(Y/n) quietly made her way up the stairs, having to watch that her knees didn't pop too loudly on ascent, and came to his door.

Knocking gently, she asked through the door. "Boss? You ok?" She expected those little symbols to seep out from under the door and shoo her away.

Silence.

'Ah crap...'

She hesitates before knocking again, her knuckle accidentally popping from pressing on the door with her fist. "Dr. Gaster, are you ok-?"

The door suddenly opened and (y/n) was pulled inside.

It was almost all a blur. The door shut with a silent slam and (y/n) felt herself pinned against it. "Oof! Hey, what...gives..."

Her words trailed off as she noticed how intensely Gaster was looking at her. Even without lungs, his chest rose and fell steadily, as if he was attempting to calm himself. And he was really close to her face now...

"G-Gaster?" She stuttered. Her face suddenly felt hot. 'Guess my theory was right...'

He put a hand on her cheek, stroking it with his boney thumb. He managed a slight smile. "Yes?"

His low voice could've made her melt. Turned her knees turn to jello. (Y/n) was at a loss for words...So maybe actions would speak a little louder...

She leaned up and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet, passionate. A kiss that was full of pent up feelings and newly found ones combined. Gaster closed his eyes and held (y/n) close to him, feeling her human warmth against his cold, cold bones.

(Y/n)'s frame shivered as his skeletal hands conformed to her sides, sliding down to finally rest on her hips. She pulled away, breathing deeper than she'd ever thought possible. "I-"

Gaster shushed her with a finger, smiling down at his assistant. "Don't ruin the moment."

He reached behind (y/n) and opened the door, ushering the flustered girl out. "I'm just fine now." He said, smiling at her, "Goodnight, my dear."

And with that, her daydream was gone for the night. Leaving her a blushing, hot mess, wondering how many times she could get her joints to pop tomorrow night...

A/n: Voila! My first request story is done! Man, was this fun to write...
Hope you guys enjoyed it, cause I worked on this all day. Had to see if I could do something like this quickly and it be of the same quality as my other Oneshots. So... Leave me some comments! How's my writing? And thank you guys so much for reading! Love you all! Bye! -PF