~Bone Popping~ (Part Two-Lemon!)

A/N: Once again: IF YOU DON'T WANNA 'PRESS B TO BLOW' WITH THE WINGDING, PLEASE TURN YOUR ATTENTION ELSEWHERE! I'm writing this because I want to. That's final. Ok, I'm done. Also, there is a part one to this a few chapters back. Please read that before you get to the bumping and grinding, m'kay? Enjoy!

(Y/n) was, needless to say, restless after what happened between her and Gaster. It kept replaying in her head, kept picturing his face when she closed her eyes.

When she finally fell asleep, though, it wasn't in the best of positions. It was the kind where when you wake up the next morning...

*multiple pops* "Ow! Goddamnit!"

(Y/n) had to raise up out of bed slowly. Her back felt like it'd been tied up in knots. Painful knots. (Goddamnit, do I know how badly this hurts... *goes to corner and cries*)

The door of her room opened suddenly and a worried looking Sans poked his skull through the crack. "You ok?" He inquired.

The stiffness must've laced her voice as she squeaked out an answer. "Yeah, just slept the wrong way. That's all." She said, wincing as she got up.

Sans opened the door more and leaned on the doorframe. "Sleeping the wrong way...?" He said aloud to himself, thinking. The short skeleton laughed a bit. "Didn't know there was a right way of sleeping. I just 'do' it, y'know?"

(Y/n) deadpanned him and went to her closet to get changed. "Yeah, well- how bout cha take your boney butt elsewhere, I've gotta get dressed and head to work."

She limped over and into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door. The tumbler echoed with the same kind of sound she wished her back would make.

"Uuuuuugh." (Y/n) leaned against the door, groaning. All of this was caused by the way Gaster had teased her last night with that 'more-than-chaste for her taste' kiss, and then just leaving her with the kind of thoughts that would make her toss and turn all night.

She slipped her pjs off and put on her (f/c) shirt with (f/c) (pants/jeans). As she bent to tie her shoes, the pain in her back seemed to tie itself back to the nefarious plot she had to accomplish today.

(Y/n) smiled devilishly and popped her fingers one by one. Oh, the sweet release of endorphins she felt by that short burst of sound. And the way those sounds made her boss squirm in discomfort and, judging from what happened last night, want.

With one last crick of her neck, she threw on her lab coat and headed down the stairs and out the door. To battle.

---

Never had their walk to work been so awkward between the human and skeleton. Both were deathly silent, though they kept stealing sideways glances at each other.

Deciding to break the glass barrier of silence, Gaster sighed and said. "Um, (y/n)?"

"Yes?" (Y/n) broke her gaze from the ground and looked up at him, answering spastically.

He put his hands in his pockets, his head shrinking more into his scarf. "About last night..."

She looked over at him. 'He looks vulnerable, now's the time to strike!' She smirked. God, was she terrible...?

With a crack of her knuckles and wrists, she asked. "What about it?"

Gaster cringed and stopped walking. He turned to her. "Yes, that's what it's about. C-could you not do..."

*crick, crack, paddy-wack* "Not do what, Gaster?" She smiled innocently. 'God, I think the crick I my back is keeping me from smiling any wider...'