Merry Christmas? Finale

I think the song on the top fits the mood. ;) I tried putting a lot of angst into these oneshots and i love it. Its suppose to be one-shots but turned out to be more than a one-shot story 😁 oh well enjoy

It took a while for Erza to stop crying,
But Gray didn't mind.
Erza was always the person who saved her friends. But this time its Gray's turn to save her.
When Erza pulled away from the hug
she gazed into Gray's eyes, and getting lost in his dark blue eyes.
She suddenly felt Gray's hand on her face and wiped a tear away. Gray made a small smile that made her comforted.
This felt very nice to her, being able to rely on someone.
Someone who can have her back.
She missed that feeling so much.

While Gray stared into her dark brown eyes and had a thought
'Can we be more than just friends?"
Gray felt really tempted from the tension between them, But he wanted to think about it before anything .

'What would happen?
Would she feel the same way?
Would she hate me?
Will our friendship be ruined?'

So many questions ran through his head, and was conflicted on what to do, things have been awkward whenever they were alone and Gray never knew what to say.

Then Erza broke the silence.

"I think i should get going, I'm sorry for making you worry ,But can you do me a favor.Lets pretend that never happened"
Erza didn't want word to go out that she was crying or that would just ruin her image as 'Titania Erza The Strongest Female wizard in Fiore'.

Although Gray didn't want Erza to put up such a big wall and hide her emotions, he believed Erza should rely on someone than to keep it all inside but Gray nodded anyway.

"Erza i want you to know that ill always be here for you if you need me" Gray reassured her.

Erza got up from where she was sitting. "Thank you Gray, I'm glad i can count on you," she smiled at him. Then Erza slowly walked away

Gray looked at her with an emotionless expression but in his head he wad panicking and talking to himself in his head .

'What are you doing!! She is gonna go away if you din't do something you idiot!Stop being awkward around her and Do something for once!'

Then Gray got up in quick motion and walked to her in a a fast pace and grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face him.

Erza's eyes widen and was quite taken back with this.While their faces were now inches apart.

Gray had a serious expression but his heart was beating rapidly and his breathing was unsteady.

"Gray are you ok?"

But Gray didn't say anything, he stood their processing what to do next, then he spoke up

"Why do you hide everything Erza? You keep everything your feeling inside you and you don't look for help, you always act like your strong and say that you're fine even when your not?!"

Erza took the time to process what he was saying then replied

"I am strong, and I do trust you Gray, I have to be strong to protect the guild and the people i love!"

"But who's protecting you Erza?!"

Erza was completely speechless and didn't know what to possibly say.

"Uhh I...umm..."

Gray was staring at her intensely while Erza's heart suddenly sped up

"Erza... Let me protect you , let me be there for you and to always have your back, and I promise to never let anyone hurt you"

Erza's heart skipped a beat. She never expected to hear those words, and yet she felt a rush go through her as if those words was all she could ever want.
Gray was leaning in closer and his heart was beating faster and faster, his eyes narrowing.

"Gray...Why?"

He put his hand on Erza's cheek then slid his fingers to her chin and titled her face up.

"Because..."

Gray's lips finally met Erza's soft lips into a long passionate kiss.
It felt like time was frozen into one moment. It felt so right.
Snow flakes landing in their hair.
Full moon in the sky.
They felt like they could stay like that forever.

Then Gray pulled away leaving a breathless, flustered Erza.
She didn't know what to say. Then Gray broke the silence

"I love you Erza..."

"Gray... I love you too."

Erza made a warm smile and a tear of joy slid down her cheek. While Gray blushed in surprise.
Then they walked home and kept each other company the rest of the night.

OH MY GOD THAT TOOK FOREVER.
So sorry that took a while.
I cant believe so many people like this. Im so happy Thank u.
If u want to give me ideas for other one-shots for Grayza PLEASE let me know.