Crying part 2

Gray went to follow Ultear, Meldy, and Jellal, mainly because he wanted to speak to Jellal.

Once he found where they were, he went beside the opening to listen to what they are saying, searching for the right moment to go in.

"I hope Fairy tail will be ok"Jellal said in his low voice

"I'm sure they will be fine"Meldy relplied

"Anyway Jellal why did you lie to Erza about having a fiancee?" Meldy asked

I knew it

"You heard that?" Jellal said surprised

"You should give yourself a break once in a while, Unless you mean to punish yourself?"

"'Punishment' is code for Crime Sorciere, isn't it? We decided that together, We cant be in love with anyone who walks on the light."

...

"So thats why"

Everyone got startled and then saw Gray come out at the entrance of their small cave.

"Gray What Are You Doing Here?!"
Ultear shouted

"May i have a word with Jellal?"
Gray asked with a serious expression

Jellal kept quiet for a second then got up and went with Gray outside and started talking while walking.

"I know you saw me, behind the trees"

"I don't know what your talking about"
Jellal said while looking away

"Yes you do! You were about to kiss Erza then you pushed her away!"
Gray had a bit more anger in his voice now

"It was for the better, If we were to be together then that would just be bad for her"

"I think what your doing is selfish!"
Grays voice became louder
"Your just doing this to punish yourself, and you think your helping her!? Your making things worse, she's been miserable every fucking time you leave her!, The last time you left her she was crying all by herself ,all alone because she was scared of being weak!"  Gray was now clenched his fist then a tear ran down his right cheek.

Jellal was now really shocked but hearing this only made him hate himself even more.
"If i made her cry then that just adds to the reasons why i shouldn't be part pf her life"

Gray picked Jellal up by the collar and started yelling at him
"BUT DO YOU EVEN REALIZE HOW LUCKY YOU ARE !? SHES WILLING TO FORGET EVERYTHING AND MOVE ON! SHES WILLING TO LOOK PAST YOUR MISTAKES!BUT YOU REJECT HER WITH SOME PETTY LIE"

"She may have but i haven't, and what about you? You seem like you love her a lot" Jellal said with a calm voice and expression

This shocked Gray which made him put him down and have a tint of blush

"I-I... Yes i do love her"
Gray stuttered a bit but then regained confidence.

"Then shouldn't you be happy? You can have her to yourself now"

"There was a point where i thought of that but... Whats the point of loving someone if their not happy"

Jellals eyes widen at the comment

"Im sorry Gray but i simply can't. I don't believe i can do that"
"But I honestly believe that you would do so much better than me"

"How so?"

"Well from what I've seen, you seem like your closer to each other than anyone else, and you guys don't seem to have a relationship like Erza does with Natsu, you have more history from what i hear, and you know her more than i will ever have"

"So please Gray, Can you make her happy for me? Thats all i ask, Just Please look out for her"
Jellal asked with a serious look

"Well i cant force you but i will do my best to make her happy and to never be alone again"

Then Jellal smiled and then nodded and said said goodbye.

Gray went back to where Fairy tail was,then started looking for Erza.
It wasn't long till he found her sitting at the edge of the beach with cool summer breeze blowing through her hair, She looked out into the distance with a calm expression.

"Erza"

"Hello Gray"
Erza then looked up to him and asked
"Do you need something?"

"No not really, Do you mind if i joined you?"

"Not at all"
She gestured him to sit down and he did.
Things were quiet till Gray asked Erza something.

"Are you ok?"

Erza looked at him and said
"Yes, Why wouldn't i be?"
Then there was a pause and Erza looked confused at him.
"Gray?"

"Well i might have accidentally saw you and Jellal earlier up on the the rocky cliff" Gray spoke carefully so she wouldn't get mad, but surprisingly she didn't.

"So you saw... Thats a bit embarrassing" Erza looked away while having a sad smile.
"You probably think I'm pathetic or weak"

Then Gray shakes his head
"Nope, not at all"

"Huh?"

"Erza i don't think your weak or strong, i think your just someone who doesn't want to be alone"

Erza was surprised by this even though it was true she never thought Gray of all people would see that.

"Erza Ive known you for so long, you act tough even though you tried to hide the fact that your hurt, but I don't want you to feel that way, So thats why Im saying that you can rely on me"
Gray then held out his hand towards Erza

"Ok?"

Erza's non-artificial eye was tearing up,
And her lips slowly formed a smile.Then Erza picked her hand up and put it in Grays.

"Thank you Gray"

Then for the rest of the night their hand was on top of each other .
In the morning a Celestial wizard and a Dragon Slayer caught them sleeping together with their hand on top of the other.
OMG IM SORRY I SAID I WOULD POST THIS A FEW DAYS EARLIER BUT I WAS REALLY BUSY (sure i was) BUT ITS HERE NOW! So thank u and hope u liked it!