Crying part 1

Team Fairy Tail was sitting at beach, with their heads down and upset.
Why were they upset?
Well they just realized that all of their 3 month training session for the Grand Magic Games was taken away. Just for one day of fun in the Celestial Spirit world. Oh how much they regret it.

Then out of nowhere Erza and her fighting spirit was on fire "Ok Team these next few days we are gonna train like Hell so be prepared cause we wont even be able to sleep" she said with so much determination (undertale :3) .
Then Natsu also sprout up and said "Yea Im All Fired Up!" with his spirit also on fire.

"Alright lets start with running.."
Erza paused for a moment as she felt something on her head. It was a pigeon.
"Huh A pigeon ?" Gray said confused
"Wait it has a note on his legs" Lucy stated .Then everyone gathered to see what the note said.
"Is it a love letter from Gray-sama" Juvia said with hope on her eyes.
"Not even close" Gray stated with a weird look.
Then Happy started to read the note
"Dear Fairy Tail Please come to the broken bridge on the hill"
"That sounds suspicious" Carla said a bit creeped out.
But Erza thought differently
"We should check it out"
"But what if its a trap!" Levy said worriedly.
"We wont know unless we check"
Erza stated "I like that idea!" Natsu said all fired up.

*Timeskip by Happy
"And then"*

Fairy Tail was at the bridge but they didn't see anybody, They only found a broken bridge."The Hell?! No Ones Here!" Natsu shouted
"Maybe it was just a prank " Gray said annoyed .Then suddenly the bridge magically started to come together.
"This is creepy!" Lucy said with a feared look on her face.
"How do we know if its safe?" Gray said with suspicion then he grabbed Natsu and pushed him onto the bridge. "Natsu thanks for volunteering!" Erza said enthusiasm. When Natsu was on the bridge, it started shaking and wobbling but it's still in place while Natsu was started to get very sick from the movement, but he was still walking across the bridge. When Natsu got across everyone was reassured it was safe and walked across the bridge.

When they got across, they went deeper and deeper into the forest. Then they suddenly stopped. They saw 3 figures standing a few feet away with cloaks on. While Fairy tail was observing them, a voice came from the middle figure "Thank you for coming". Then the figures started to remove their hoods. Everyone was in complete shock , the three people standing in front of them were Meredy, Ultear, and Jellal...

Everyone was shocked, but Erza wasn't that shocked for some reason, "Jellal".
"You've haven't changed Erza, Have you already heard on how i escaped?"

"Yea" Erza said nervously
"Although i didn't intend to" then Ultear spoke up "Me and Meldy broke him out"

"I heard you guys made a new guild" Gray said
"Yes we are an independent guild who does good in order to make up for our sins and the peoples lives we ruined"
Ultear explained
"Peoples lives?" Gray questioned
"Jellal for example" Ultear said with guilt
"It's ok,We were both corrupted by the dark side, and its in the past" Jellal said to make her feel better

"So did you regain your memories Jellal" Erza asked
"Yes it all cam back six years ago, Erza i really don't know what to say"
Erza was shocked that he regained all his memories.
"Please don't blame Jellal, Im responsible for what happened at the tower of heaven, I was manipulating Jellal" Ultear said trying to protect Jellal
"We are here to investigate a dark source of magic energy coming from the Grand Magic Games,We think it might have to do something with Zeref" Jellal said 
"Zeref?"
"It can give us a clue on his location"
Jellal said
"So we were hoping if you could help us  out" Meldy said cheerfully