How to tell if the signs likes you

Aries: Aries will give you lots of hugs. Aries may often challenge you. Aries can get jealous easily. Aries want to know what's going on in your life. Aries might actually tell you how they feel towards you.

Taurus: Taurus will be very sweet. Taurus will ask for your opinion on everything and try to get long conversations with you. Taurus
look at you like a special treasure that must be protected at all cost. Sometimes, Taurus will make fun of you, but it will be good-natured.

Gemini: Witty and talkative. You may think that Gemini always act like this, but if you look into Gemini's eyes, you can tell. Gemini might act very weird towards you. Gemini will treat you like another friend and don't want to be too obvious about it. Gemini will also be supportive and encourage you to do what you want.

Cancer: Shy and sweet. All of Cancer's friends are 100% aware if a Cancer likes you. You can probably tell if a Cancer likes you by just looking at how Cancer's friends act. Cancer won't hestitate to ask you if you are okay or how you are feeling towards Cancer. Cancer don't want to be rejected, so you will probably have to make the first move.

Leo: Leo will probably flat out tell you. Leo might as well scream it to the school. Leo want to be around you and will make a lot of eye contact with you. Leo also are super protective. Leo want to show you just how great Leo are.

Virgo: Virgo will challenge you. Virgo will try to display Virgo's more negative qualities to see if you are worth Virgo's time. Virgo also tenf to be very insecure, and will need to know if you will stand by them at hard times. Virgo may tag along with you amd your friens. Virgo will open up to you a bit more than others.

Libra: Libra will never say no if Libra likes you arounf others (unless Libra have some special reason). Libra will try to be around you frequently and show Libra's best side. Libra will treat you differently from others.

Scorpio: Any special attention from Scorpio is good. Scorpio like to stare at Scorpio's crush. Scorpio sometimes are very protective and will get very curious if Scorpio's crush name is mentioned.

Sagittarius: Sagittarius will try extra hard to make you laugh. Sagittarius will try to impress you with Sagittarius's random skills, rather than being able yo identify every bird in sight or balancing a pencil on their nose. Sometimes Sagittarius are shy aroun Sagittarius's crush.

Capricorn: Will be very hot and cold. One day Capricorn can be very lovely and cute, but anothet day Capricorn can make you go home and make you think about your whole life. Capricorn will noy admit Capricorn's feeling until Capricorn are secure that you fell the same way. Capricorn will also try to give you advice, not because Capricorn feel you are wrong or in need of help, but because Capricorn care abouy your will being and want you to live the best life.

Aquarius: Want to hang around you. Aquarius will also not let conversations die. Aquarius don't have the longest attention span, so Aquarius admire you in some way if Aquarius try and keep conversations continue. Lots of laughing, and a lot of eye contact as well.

Pisces:  Will be cute and friendly. Pisces are the ultimate dreamers and will utterly share Pisces's hope and dreams with you. Pisces can aslo be awkward, but it's cute. Pisces can get shy sometimes. Pisces are most likely to stalk you on any type of social media. Pisces flirt immensely through technology and are great at sendig cute messages. Basically, Pisces are cute. (So true)

Its 12 in the midnight now.So guys, who among you are Pisces? Comment please^^. Do any of you have a crush? I do of course! I'm so tired now.... Bye!!

Jessica out!♓

P.s This is not supposed to offend anyone.