Chapter 46

Justin

I grabbed the steering wheel tightly and bounced my leg up and down. Selena ended up going with me, and honestly I was extremely happy, but nervous at the same time.

Miguel's face dropped when she started walking towards my car, and I couldn't keep the grin off my face.

Now we were on our way to her "house". I told her that because she wouldn't have gotten in the car if I told her where we were really going. I decided I needed to man up, and take what's mine. I looked at her, and couldn't help but smile. Her head was resting on the window, and her eyes were closed.

Too many guys are trying to get at her, and I can't have that happening. When I found out a guy gave Selena his number, I immediately got out of school and did what I had to do.

When we arrived, I looked at her and gulped. She was sleeping peacefully, and I was a bit afraid of waking her up. Hopefully she doesn't want to go home after she realizes where we are, because that will ruin my whole plan.

I checked the time and sighed in relief when I saw that I still had time. I gently tapped her shoulder and she snapped her eyes open. I probably woke her up from a dream or something.

She looked at her surroundings and furrowed her eyebrows, "I thought we were going to my house?" I felt my hands begin to sweat and I grinned.

"I wanted to come here." I said simply and she raised one of her eyebrows.

"The movie theaters?" She said slowly, and I nodded quickly.

She stretched her arms and rubbed her neck, "What movie are we going to watch? I have homework to do."

I shrugged, "It's a surprise." The movie wasn't the actual surprise but I didn't want her knowing that. She nodded in suspicion, but got out of the car anyway.

I took a deep breath and got out as well. We both walked inside and waited in line to pay for our tickets. I looked up and scanned all the movies that were playing right now. I honestly had no idea what movie we were going to watch, but I had to pick one quickly.

When it was our turn, I looked at Brandon nervously and smiled, "Two tickets for", I looked up at the board and then down at him, "Star wars?"

I have never watched any of the Star Wars movies so this was going to be interesting. I looked down at Selena to see her smiling, "I love Star Wars" She grinned shyly.

I smiled at how cute she was, and relaxed. At least I chose a movie she will enjoy. Brandon smirked, "She's really pretty Justin".

Selena looked at both of us, "You know each other?"

Brandon nodded, "Yes, the total will be 18.34 by the way".

I reached in my pocket for my wallet and handed him a twenty dollar bill.

Brandon gave me the receipt, "I would tell you to enjoy the movie, but I know you guys will." He smirked at Selena and winked at me.

I rolled my eyes and walked off after Brandon gave us our tickets. Could he be any more obvious? After we got our snacks and drinks, we headed towards the room where Star Wars was playing.