Welcome to the academy

Rapunzel
"Holy crap! That is a big school" I said thinking out loud.
"Sure is and I get the pleasure of learning here" a significantly short boy said before walking away
"The hell just happened"I said
"That was one of the 7 dwarfs." Said a girl with a white strip in her hair.
"Ok... Who are you" I asked the girl
"I'm Ana" Ana said extending her hand to me
"I'm Rapunzel, are you new here as well." shaking her hand she responded
"Um,yeah" she said snickering "everyone here is new the school just opened today"
"Oh" I said slightly embarrassed "I better go find my class" I said holding my head down walking away
"Ow" I said groping my head
"watch where your going" the boy said
"Sorry, but in my defense if you were paying attention..."I trailed off
"What?!?"the boy said
"Nothing, forget it sorry... Hi I'm Rapunzel" I said blushing
"What are you blushing for? And I'm Flynn, Flynn Rider."
"No reason! and hi nice to meet you" I said
"Would have been nicer if I had met you before we ran into each other" Flynn said laughing   "yea i guess that's a good point " i chuckled "i guess i'll see you around then, Blondie" Flynn winked and walked away. Maybe this wont suck after all, if all the boys here are that "wait,it's Rapunzel!" I screamed after him and he waved me off. a girl with long and curly red hair walked out of an arriving carriage stumbling into me. "Is this how I'm to meet everyone here!" I turn to look back at her and ginger men carry her out of her carriage and gently set her down. A brown headed boy runs and pushes through the crowd sweeping the girl off her feet and running towards the dorms shouting "boys get her bags I got Merida!" He yelled laughing with Merida. "That damn hiccup better not hurt her or I'll!" One of the men was interrupted " or she'll shoot him" the other said laughing. They grabbed her bags and walked towards the dorms and i followed close behind hoping to finally lay down after this long awkwardly confusing day.
I guess you could say this was my warm WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY