4. New Foster Home

Alena needed blood. She had lost a great deal. After Chad had fallen asleep, she tried to sneak out. But Conor caught her. It's a good thing she's living with him now. She'll get to learn more about him. But she still needs to act like she doesn't know anything. Aside from that, Chad was safe he seems happier.

"Here," she grabs the mug from him. Tea won't help her hunger.

"Can't I just go out for a walk?" She asked. She needed blood.

"No," Conor said. "You're under my care."

"But," she needed to go out now. "Fine."

She waited until he went to sleep. Which she learned, he goes to bed late. She carefully sneaked over and looked down at him. Her fangs came out. How she wanted blood?

She slowly straddles him and leaned down. Alena sniffed him. He smells good. She inhales, her fangs graze along the side of his neck. It left two thin lines. Alena couldn't bite him. His not her blood type. She craves, the blood of those that sell their bodies for money. Prostitutes. But lately, they are being killed. She wonders who else wants the same blood. Someone isn't doing an excellent job. They drain them to death. Alena only takes what she needs.

Alena got off him and sneaked out the back door. She speed ran toward the dirty side of town. There she sneaked around until she found her target. A female dressed in a tight black dress and high heels. Alena waited until she walked passed her, and grabbed her. She dragged the woman into the alley.

"This will only hurt a bit," Alena bit the woman neck. The woman moaned and slumped down. Alena was on the woman drinking blood. She only drank what she needed. After she was full, she stood up and made sure to put the woman somewhere safe.

She then made her way home. When she arrived, Conor was wide awake.

"You are a troublemaker," Conor said with his arms crossed sitting on the couch. "I forgot to mention; my house has a silent alarm. And I have cameras."

"Ah," she cursed herself. How couldn't she notice? "I'm sorry I just needed some fresh air."

"And why were you trying to attack me while I'm sleeping?" He saw that too. Alena sat down.

"Sorry," Alena smiled. "I just assume you wanted to you know." She grin.

"Don't ever do that again," he warned. He scratched his neck. Alena giggled and went to bed.

In the morning, Chad wasn't in bed. Alena got up and went to the bathroom. She did her daily routine and went downstairs.

"Alena," Chad was sitting down on the floor watching TV and eating some cereal. Alena smiled and walked into the kitchen. Conor was wearing regular clothes.

"Yeah, another one?" Alena walked over and stole Conor's donut. "Chief I'll be right there. What but? It's my case as well. Ah, the girl can watch the boy. I can call Liz. But chief. Fine, but I expect a full report. Yeah yeah." He hangs up angry.

"Oh, you off the case," Alena giggle. "It's your day off. We going shopping?"

"Yeah I guess so," Conor sighed.

"So what happened?" She asked him.

"Another murder," he said and turned the TV on, he sighed. "Another prostitute. Same as the others, drain of blood."

The cup she held slipped from her hand. The picture was of the woman she had drunk from how is she dead? She was alive when she left the woman. Someone's after all the woman's Alena had drunk from someone may be wanting to frame her.

"What do you know her?" Conor asked.

"Well I bumped into her a few days ago, she seemed nice," Alena lied.

"Ah," Conor clean the mess. "Anyways Liz brought your things this morning. Get Chad ready. We are leaving in a bit."

"Alright," Alena walked over to Chad and picked him up. "Come on let's get you dressed."

Alena was worried now. Someone is targeting her. She got Chad ready than she dressed as well wearing black skinny jeans and midriff tank top. Some high tops converse.

"Ready," Alena walked downstairs.

"What are you wearing?" Conor asked her. "Put a sweater on."

"Yes sir," she set Chad down and slipped her sweater on, his buzz killer. "Happy."

"Let's go," Alena followed behind. Conor buckles him Chad up.

She got in the passenger side. Buckling up, she smiled.

"So you'll be getting paid?" She asked. "From our money."

"Yes," Conor said. "But I'll be putting it in a savings account for you and Chad. They'll be your college funds."

"Ah smart guy," Alena smiled if only he knew she doesn't need the money. "So I need panties." That made him cough. "What?"

"Nothing," he said. "You can go shop for them once we get to the mall."

"Thank you," she smiled.

When they got to the mall, she went into the Vitoria secret store. There she picked up some panties. She forced Conor to accompany her the women around whisper. Alena smiled and went around. She picked a few undergarments.

"Done," she said and latched on to him. He paid for her panties and bras. "Now clothes."

They went around the mall buying clothes for her and Chad. She bought a few perfumes and body lotions.

"Oh this smells good," she sprays perfume. Which made Conor look away. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," he said.

"Okay," she frowned. She bought the perfume.

"Stay here, I'll go put this in the car," he said. "Here order something to eat." She nodded as he handed her his credit card Alena held Chad's hand.

"What do you want to eat?" She asked him.

"Pizza," he smiled.

"Alright," she went to the pizza stand and ordered a whole pizza. "With stuffed crust. And some cheese stuffed breadsticks."

"Cheese," Chad giggle.

Alena knew how much Chad loved cheese. Now he'll get all the cheese he wants. She paid with the card. Put the pin in.

"Who's does this card belong to?" The lady asked. "You're not Mr. Conor Jackson."

"I know," Alena smiled. "His our foster parent. He went to take some things to the car."

"Oh," she didn't seem to believe her. "Okay." She seemed to reach for the phone.

"Back," Conor ran over to us.

"Mr. Jackson?" The woman asked.

"Yeah," Conor smiled. "Don't worry she didn't steal it." That seems to clear the confusion.

After they got their food, they sat down. Alena helped Chad with his pizza. She had to cut it for him.

"That's a lot of cheese," Conor said.

"He likes cheese," Alena smiled. "By the way what happened to your neck?" Alena smile as she took a sip of her drink.

"Not sure," he said. "Mosquito maybe."

"Oh," oh how Alena was enjoying this.
----------------------
Conor is getting suspicious about Alena.

And who is trying to frame Alena? We will learn more about it later on.

Comment
Vote
Follow

Saya