Forward

The once peaceful galaxy has divided, with the Galactic Republic seeking peace again, the ruthless Separatists decline. With the danger and fighting rapidly increasing, the Republic Senate seeks aid from the legendary, and peace making, Jedi. As the fighting increases the galaxy falls into despair. Planets and solar systems are forced to choose sides, and those who remain neutral are destroyed by the Separatists. With the galaxy falling further and further into undesirably depths, the Republic is destined for extinction. But, it is said that one, has the power to bring balance, one has the power to destroy all evil. The Republic is desperately looking for answers and information on the new Separatist leader, a group is sent to the dessert planet of Jakku to reveal answers.

Anakin Skywalker was taken six years ago to be trained in the ways of the Jedi. The boy has grown attached to his mentor, Jedi Knight Obi-Wan Kenobi. Training in the outer rim very little fighting comes across the two. After the Sith attack on Naboo, the Jedi council has sent out searches for more of these heartless murderers. Little do they expect what is coming.

After saving her home planet of Naboo nearly six years ago, Padmé Amidala resigns her role as Queen of Naboo. Planning to leave the Senate and going back to her home planet, an unexpected opportunity arises that changes her path forever. . .